Foods rich in vitamin C (with benefits) ;
This article will help you with the best foods rich in vitamin C with benefits. To maintain a healthy body and mind all sorts of nutrients and vitamins are required. The role of nutrients, vitamins, minerals function is to keep your organs healthy. Each of you will have the same amount of nutrients in your body for a healthy life. Thus vitamin C is also a vital part of vitamins that is essential for growth and tissue repair. It works in several ways, such as the formation of the skin, it maintains healthy bones and teeth and also heals his wounds. Vitamin C works as an antioxidant to fight germs in your body. The intake of vitamin C daily is an essential part of your daily diet. Therefore, vitamin C can be consumed through fruits and vegetables. Here is the list of the best foods rich in vitamin C. This will help to know the benefits food vitamin C
The best foods rich in vitamin C.
1.) foods rich in vitamin C include peppers
Bell peppers are known to be rich in vitamin C, beta carotene with. It is among the vegetables rich in vitamin C. Try to include peppers in your diet to maintain a healthy balance of vitamin C in your body. yellow peppers are highly recommended followed by red peppers
Benefits of peppers: ..
- Prevents cataract problems
- prevents the formation of blood clots.
- reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
2.) foods rich in vitamin C include dark green leafy vegetables
Green vegetables are anyway good for your health. And besides that if consumed dark green, you will be given the benefit of vitamin C. In this way if you only consume a certain amount of green vegetables selected, and then try to include vegetables that are dark green. And if you like green leafy vegetables, then it is on the positive side of health benefits thereof. The most effective is the kale
Benefits of dark green leafy vegetables :.
- decreases its cholesterol .
- improves eye sight .
- provides fuel for your body.
- improves bone health.
- prevents colon cancer.
3.) foods rich in vitamin C include guava
guava is among the exotic fruits. Consuming guava has a lot of health benefits. If you are a fruit lover, then you will love guava add in your daily diet. You can even add that while preparing your fruit salads. Guava is also known for being rich in folic acid, manganese , dietary fibers and potassium
Guava Benefits :.
- prevents [19459023diabéticos] .
- Improves eye sight.
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
- works as medicine consumed when suffering from dysentery and diarrhea .
- [19459008Previene] constipation .
4.) Foods rich in vitamin C include kiwi fruit
The kiwi has more content vitamin C compared to orange. Kiwi is rich in potassium . Kiwi consumption in your daily diet will be beneficial for you
kiwi Benefits :.
5.) Foods rich in vitamin C are tomatoes
intake in your daily diet tomatoes it will help to overcome its shortcomings. Tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin C along with potassium vitamin A , manganese match , fiber and protein .
Benefits of Tomatoes:
- Reduces the cholesterol level
- Improves your digestive system
- reduces hypertension [
- Improves eye sight.
- prevents urinary tract infections.
6.) Foods rich in vitamin C include broccoli
green vegetable such as broccoli is not only for health but also in flavor. Many of you love to add the broccoli into your daily food intake. But those who consume less try to add more than in their diet
Broccoli Benefits :.
- helps fight cancer.
- makes the bone stronger.
- works as natural detoxification.
- improves your digestive system.
- protects against chronic diseases.
7.) Foods rich in vitamin C include papaya
Being a rich source of vitamin C, is also rich in vitamin B, magnesium and fiber. Functions as an antioxidant in the body
Benefits of Papaya: ..
8) Foods rich in vitamin C are strawberries
strawberries are a rich fruit that is very good to have. It is not only juicy but also good in taste with additional health benefits. Contains antioxidant properties
Strawberries Benefits :.
- Improve your immune system
- is healthy for the eyes.
- working for fight cancer .
- maintains its [19459032arrugas] away from you.
- works to combat bad cholesterol level.
- reduces inflammation in your body.
- normalizes blood pressure.
9.) Foods rich in vitamin C include Melon
is an aqueous fruit is good for your health. Melon fruit consumption will keep your body hydrated. It contains beta-carotene and potassium
Melon Benefits :.
- Reduces the risk of asthma .
- Help reduce obesity .
- lowers your blood pressure level.
- prevents cancer.
- improves digestion .
- reduces inflammation.
- promotes healthy skin and hair.
10.) Foods rich in vitamin C include oranges
oranges are known to be one of the best citrus . It is healthy for you. Try to include in your daily diet orange. If you do not like to consume raw directly, try to have fresh orange juice. And avoid contaminated juice
Orange Benefits :.
- helps balance blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
- Improving the health of your heart.
- Reduces the risk of diabetics.
- beautiful and healthy skin is promoted.
The post Foods rich in vitamin C (with benefits) appeared first on http://howrid.com/health/foods-high-vitamin-c-benefits/