Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects many women. Doctors usually prescribe to make patients feel better, but in reality they need is this homemade soup.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by musculoskeletal pain. Other symptoms include fatigue and sleep disorders, memory and mood.
The first symptoms often appear after physical trauma, surgery, infection or psychological stress. Women are much more likely to develop fibromyalgia than men. People who suffer from fibromyalgia have tension headaches, temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ), irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression.
- The widespread pain
- Cognitive problems
- pain or cramps
These foods worsen the symptoms of fibromyalgia:
These foods reduce the symptoms of fibromyalgia:
- coconut oil 2 tablespoons
- 2 ginger knuckels
- 2 knuckle turmeric
- 8 cups vegetable broth free sodium
- 4 stalks scallions
- pinch of turmeric and ginger
- Clean and prepare the ingredients.
- Set your pan over medium heat.
- Add in coconut oil and stir in turmeric and ginger.
- Pour the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and add the turmeric root and sliced scallions.
Serve and enjoy!
Source / reference: buynongmoseeds.com
Video: fitlife.tv – Original Article Source
Other sources include links Purchase Article no GMO seeds:
Fibromyalgia healing soup recipe article first appeared in Healthy Food House.
Source / reference : http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/fibromyalgia-healing-soup-recipe/