Heart attacks are a major cause of death in men and women in the United United. One of the biggest reasons why heart attacks are so deadly is not due to the severity of the crisis; It is because the signs and symptoms often are not known, which means that are ignored and untreated -. and a heart attack if left untreated it becomes so dangerous
Therefore, what are the signs of a heart attack? If you have the image of a person clutching his chest and falling to the ground, clear head.
While this could be a sign of a heart attack, more often than not, the symptoms are very different and much smoother? So, what are the signs of a heart attack should be considered? Here are five great ones that you absolutely must have in mind:
- Chest pain. In Hollywood movies, often you see someone clutching his chest when a heart attack comes on. While in real life, the dramatic chest pain is not necessarily the way the chest pain occurs, there is some truth in the chest pain illustrated. If you experience chest pain that is mild or severe uncomfortable, usually it experienced in the middle of the chest, head to the hospital immediately.
- Pain in other areas The pain associated with a heart attack is not only felt in the chest .; It is estimated at several other places, too. Other areas where you may feel pain when you are having a heart attack include lowering the left arm along the back and up along the side of the neck of the mandible. You can also often be felt in the abdomen and between the shoulders.
- could not experience pain but instead pressure. Heart attacks often create the feeling of pressure in the chest and the aforementioned body parts.
- A general feeling of illness, also known as malaise, is often associated with a heart attack. If you suddenly feel like you’re sick to your stomach and want to throw up, you may be having a heart attack.
- The dizziness and shortness of breath. Another classic symptom of a heart attack is dizziness and shortness of breath. If you feel like you’re out of breath when you have not been physically active and have a lung disease such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), you might be having a heart attack. In addition to the feeling of encouragement, you can also feel dizzy.
If you ever experience any of the above symptoms, head to an emergency room immediately. If it comes to a heart attack, the sooner it is treated, the better off you will be.
The message The 5 warning signs of a heart attack the people who are most likely to ignore first appeared on Healthy Food House.
Source / reference : http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/the-5-warning-signs-of-a-heart-attack-people-are-most-likely-to-ignore/