Migraines are among the most severe types of headaches and according to the World Health Organization is considered among the 20 most disabling medical condition. Migraine is usually begins with an aura. Each person has different triggers, some caused by stress (80 percent), while about 65 percent of people who are activated by hormones and 44 percent are caused by strong odors. There are about 38 percent of people that are activated by light and 36 percent by smoke. The remaining 30 percent are activated by heat and 27 percent of food. While there are some other breaks as well.
Here are some of the common symptoms of migraine that help recognize it. Migraine is characterized by a stabbing pain that may remain either on one side of the head that involves the eye on that side too or could get to travel on the other side of the head. There are about four different types of migraines each characterized with different regions and conditions.
Migraine may also be genetically inherited while it can also simply be due to certain chemical changes brain. The following are some simple but effective migraine relief remedies by using natural foods and herbs.
Ginger has a strong flavor and is used as a cooked, powdered juice could be extracted and used in fresh as well as form dry. Ginger has been used for centuries for gastric problems. And not only gastric problems, but is also used for arthritis, inflammation and other problems such as high cholesterol
Chewing ginger root could be useful with migraine relief.
While having ginger tea three times a day at the onset of migraine can help you with it.
Mint is another solution that could be useful in relieving migraine. Besides being a good home remedy Quick Connect =
- Inhalation of peppermint helps relieve headaches.
- Drinking mint tea is also a good way to relieve headaches.
- can also massage few drops of peppermint oil on the temples and to reduce pain.
18. Chamomile tea
Chamomile tea is supposed to be an effective reliever for migraine headaches. Chamomile tea leaves is basically made of dried chamomile flowers, which are used to make chamomile tea. It is known that
can filter the same amount of chamomile, meadowsweet and horehound in a cup of hot water. Let stand for five minutes. Ready! Only strain and drink.
You can also seep just two teaspoons of chamomile tea leaves in a cup of hot water and strain after five minutes to drink.
capsicum or cayenne pepper is used in any dishes to give color and flavor to food. It contains capsaicin, a chemical that is used in arthritis and muscular pain. Since stimulates circulation and
- To drink water cayenne you need to cut it into small small
- Add these in a cup of warm water
- You can also add lemon if desired.
- drink this water during migraine time to time.
“Want to reduce your migraine that next time you have it? Read and find what could possibly help her.”
16. The apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an amazing detoxifying agent useful for migraines. It is used by many for the purpose of weight reduction and control
For beginners who are not used to apple cider vinegar you should start with a teaspoon of it.
Mix with warm water and drink is the trick.
After a certain time, you can increase the amount of apple cider vinegar for 2 to 3 tablespoons.
Ice packs 15.
cold ice bags and frozen are a good way to numb the nerve endings, which makes the desired area become pain free for a while. Therefore the use of ice packs for migraine is also one of the options.
- Taking a block of ice cubes and wrap it with a towel is what needs to be done.
- place it in the temples, forehead and back of the neck to relieve pain.
- Do it for 15 minutes.
- You can also use the hot compress alternatively with ice packs cold for much better results.
With good massage skills one can get rid of almost any kind of pain. Science has found several pressure points on the body that are associated with different regions in the body. When these pressure points are pressed for a few seconds several times, then the pain is relieved from related areas.
- Some pressure points are located at the foot
- While some in the palm of the hand, others in the earlobe.
- massage the temples with relaxing essential oils also used for migraines.
Feverfew is used for many health benefits including migraine relief, reducing stress and is also good with the reduction of menstrual pain. It is also used to regulate blood pressure and also works to improve appetite. Feverfew is an herb that works neutralizing prostaglandins that sends the signal for pain, in exchange for pain reduction.
- Take some feverfew leaves and some dried mint leaves.
- Steep them in a cup of warm water for 30 minutes.
- Strain and drink until the pain is reduced.
- In addition to this you can also chew some leaves of feverfew.
You are planning to stay up all night to work on the project due the next day coffee is your best friend to help you stay awake. And if taken as his breakfast drink then surely it helps increase energy. The coffee is supposed to lower the risk of liver disease and also
As regards migraine, will be useful for it because it blocks certain pain receptors that may be active during migraine.
Therefore coffee during migraine is a healthy way to reduce pain.
Note: coffee in some people can worsen migraines. So you should be very aware of the fact that in which category you fall into.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Therefore, taking an apple a day is a recommendation for long life for all of us. Apples are a good source of iron and are supposed to control diabetes mellitus. People who want to go on a weight loss diet should prefer eating apples as they help lower cholesterol. Apart from this a medical condition Alzheimer has been found to be prevented by apples.
- For migraines it has been said that eating an apple before the episode may help prevent it.
- Whereas, its smell can also be helpful in reducing pain.
10. Chocolate black
dark chocolates can be bitter, but are much more beneficial to our health than their bitterness. Is said to be an antioxidant in nature, and as polyphenols including antioxidants, flavonoid, catechin etc.
Speaking of heart conditions, dark chocolate helps in reducing low-density lipids and increased high-density lipids in the body. If you are experiencing symptoms of migraine, black chocolate can be very effective in alleviating the test.
- dark chocolates to improve blood flow through the production of nitric oxide in the arteries, therefore, something that could be useful for migraine, as it helps to improve blood flow .
- In a 100 gram chocolate black 58 percent magnesium is present, which is believed to relate to the reduction of migraine pain.
About seventy-five percent of our body is composed of water, so you can imagine how important it is to take the proper amount of water for your body. Water helps the body to absorb the nutrients they also help eliminate toxic waste out of our bodies. For a healthy and youthful skin with many other nutrients in the water it is also one of the factors that help keep the skin young and fresh.
- As regards the headaches and migraines, so yes, drinking the right amount of water and stay hydrated helps a lot in reducing migraines or even preventing began in the first place.
- There are different recommendations for adults and children to drink water and one should follow the average amount of water that has been recommended in order to prevent dehydration and related consequences.
“if you are tired with your migraine pain after each days, weeks or months, then you should definitely read here and find something to help reduce the pain for himself or the family member. ”
8. Taking a nap
Suspension when in pain! It may not eliminate pain completely but will help you stay disconnected from it. Some people feel deprived when sleep begins to have a severe headache due to lack of sleep. Therefore, it is better for them to sleep and renew and refresh your mind before the pain gets worse. In fact, lack of sleep can be one of the symptoms of migraine. So be sure to sleep well to avoid.
7. Good eat
Sometimes not get enough diet is also a reason for migraine. Those who are not in a balanced diet usually suffer from headaches.
- A balanced diet is a must for every age group.
- Taking a meal that is healthy for the brain should be at the top of the list at all times.
This lovely little fruit is loved by all. Its flavor is sweet and is a fruit that contains melatonin which means it is good to deal with insomnia. It not only helps you sleep better, but also helps to improve the body’s immunity. It is a great source of vitamin A.
- cherries contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reports suggest that intake of cherry juice is quiet helpful with migraines and headaches.
5. Take a hot shower
Some people like to sit for hours under a hot shower. The reason behind this is very simple, hot showers are very relaxing and secondly as the water falls on the body with some pressure, which helps the body get a massage automatically. Some even prefer to have a bath of warm water mixed with a little salt, because that’s also very relaxing. Therefore soothing and relief effect helps reduce migraine pain in individuals.
This could bring to mind the thought of needles. But, no, it’s not about needles is just the simple pressure applied by the thumb and index finger at certain points of the body. This technique is found to be very effective in relieving migraine.
- It is suggested that nip at the point between the thumb and forefinger until the appearance of a dull ache.
- keep on holding until the pain in the head sits forward.
Yoga is not just an exercise is a way of coping with life in a healthy way. Yoga helps the body stay fit and healthy without any external medication or other treatment. It is a very healthy way to start the day with the day to bring energy throughout the day.
- Yoga helps the body maintain a healthy blood pressure, improve circulation and help the body relax.
- All these factors mentioned above sum to reduce the pain of migraine.
2. A smooth gut
Some people are unaware of the fact that their irregular bowel habits could be to blame for their severe and lasting migraines. A flat belly is a sign of a healthy body, there are many issues that rise within the body for only a stuck up intestine.
- constipated bowel could be a possible reason for their migraines in progress.
- may not be a direct link but somehow is related to migraine.
1. Adequacy of iron
People with hemoglobin deficiency are more likely to suffer from any form of headache or may experience symptoms of migraine. It could be a common headache or it could be a severe migraine. It is because of the obvious reason that hemoglobin is the oxygen carrier and for the proper functioning of body cells oxygen is required. Therefore, unless the oxygen supply to the brain could cause the onset of migraine.
- Having iron rich foods should be part of the diet
- Any severe iron deficiency should be covered by iron supplements, if necessary.
of Do’s and Dont’s
- One should always have a fibrous diet to avoid any constipation stomach.
- Yoga is the best way to keep yourself healthy to start doing from today.
- articles not take too much caffeine, as it is unhealthy.
- Always keep track of your diet and keep you healthy.
20 Solutions Highly Effective migraine , article source: http://olwomen.com/highly-effective-migraine-solutions/