We all love avocados and consuming these fruits as often as possible. However, most of us the same mistake and throw the seeds away. Apparently the avocado seed is extremely health because it includes 65% of the amino acids in the fruit, and contains more fiber than any other fruit.
avocado seeds have many health benefits, and these are the most important:
- that will energize the body and provide the necessary strength for the whole day
- the avocado seed has potent anti-inflammatory properties, so it is excellent in the prevention and treatment of arthritis
- Due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties, based inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, is stomach problems, fights inflammation and to treat diarrhea
- Due to its content of flavonols, the avocado seed will effectively fight cancer
- the investigation found that the new bone avocado is rich in collagen, so it effectively tightens and rejuvenates the skin
- These miracle seeds will help burn excess body fat quickly, and also provide a feeling of satiety. All you need to do is add some seeds to your smoothies, salads or smoothies.
Please note that some people may develop an allergic reaction to avocado. These allergies can be of two types :. People with allergies to tree pollen may experience local symptoms in your mouth and throat shortly after eating avocado
In the second case, it is called a latex-fruit syndrome because it is linked to latex allergy , the individual may experience symptoms such as vomiting, stomach pain or generalized urticaria, and can even become life threatening.
The position reading this and not throw avocado seeds first appeared Again once on Healthy Food House.
Source / reference : http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/read-this-and-never-throw-away-avocado-seeds-again/