How to Relieve Stress – 6 ways to feel Better;
When you feel stressed, these six suggestions to relieve stress is sure to be useful.
Life is so fast paced, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and stressed on a daily basis.
Whenever I’m under stress and recognize the signs, I take this list to remind myself it simple techniques to reduce stress, feel calmer and more relaxed.
Why stress is harmful:
When I was younger, I never used to think about stress and its effect on me. But now, the stress seems to affect me more and I feel much better using some techniques to help minimize it.
Stress, especially for longer periods of time can be very harmful to your health. It has been found to weaken the immune system making you more susceptible to viruses and infections. Stress also increases inflammation in the body, reduces the body’s ability to detoxify, and can alter the production of sex hormones. It has also been linked for headaches that cause skin ailments, high blood pressure and heart problems.
Benefits of doing these remedies:
These remedies against simple stress will help you eliminate stress and help prevent harmful effects on your body.
The 6 ways to relieve stress:
1. Drink a glass of warm water with Sal Sea salt contains trace minerals that help calm the nervous system. The use of hot water instead of cold water or room temperature is also very soothing. Salt also helps reduce cortisol , the stress hormone and adrenaline. I use the water a little warmer than room temperature and stir in ½ teaspoon this sea salt and drink it. Whenever I feel overwhelmed, this is my first attempt to way to relieve stress. Usually within minutes of drinking the water, I feel calmer and more relaxed.
2. Take 5 deep breaths- sit or lie down in a quiet place, close your eyes and breathe slowly through your nose while lower abdomen is left completely expand and exhale through your mouth. Deep breathing is a great way to help you relax and feel calmer instantly. It is physiologically lowers blood pressure and heart rate, reduces the production of stress hormones, and balances the levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood.
3. Take a bath-magnesium Just taking a bath in hot water helps to relax the body and reduce stress, but you can get relief from the added stress by the addition of any Epsom salts or magnesium flakes your bathroom. Add about ½ cup to 1 cup bath. When added to a bath, both Epsom salts magnesium flakes and increase the level of magnesium in your body. The magnesium is absorbed through the skin transdermally. Magnesium is the mineral for relaxation! When you’re under stress, your magnesium is quickly exhausted your body. When you have less magnesium, you can also worsen your symptoms of stress that cause irritability, palpitations and anxiety. Therefore, whenever it is under stress, it is important to replace magnesium.
4. Do some exercise-light Go for a walk outside and focus your thoughts on nature. Light exercise will increase your endorphins, the feel good chemicals in the brain to reduce stress and improve your mood.
5. Listen to relaxing music – Studies have found that listening to music can help reduce stress hormones and lower rate both your blood pressure and heart
. 6. Risa, including “false” laughter helps reduce stress! The researchers found that laughter reduces cortisol, the stress hormone and also increases dopamine, which is known as the “feel good” chemical.
How often should make
I virtually all of them on a daily basis to help reduce my stress levels. But especially I make sure I do anytime I feel extra stressed. They really help me relax within minutes.
The post How to Relieve Stress – 6 ways to feel Better, appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/how-to-relieve-stress/