infections, allergies and smoking can cause a certain type of disease or lung disorder.
A lot of people with different types of lung diseases or diseases that are not easily healed, but brings many serious and unpleasant problems. Some of the most common conditions of this type are asthma, bronchitis, and various types of cough.
In this article we give you the recipe for a traditional folk remedy that will help you deal with any problems with your lungs, particularly bronchial asthma and both heart. That is, our grandmothers have also been prepared in the past to treat the health problems of this sort, and those who have already tried to confirm that our grandmothers were right about a great healing power.
- 7 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 medium sized lemons
- 2 cups pure maple syrup or 1.1 lbs / kg of brown sugar ½
- 1.1 lbs / red / purple onion ½ kg
- 6 cups / 1.5 liters of water
Method of preparation:
- If you have chosen to use brown sugar, take a large skillet and preheat to medium heat.
- constantly stir until it gets a nice golden color. If you are using pure maple syrup, he puts it in a large skillet and preheat to medium also fire.
- Then add the onions into slices previously. Cook for a couple of minutes, and add water.
- boil the mixture over medium heat until the water is reduced by one third and then let it cool for a while.
- During that time, squeezing lemons and keep the juice aside.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the fresh mixture, and mix well.
- Let overnight and morning squeeze out the liquid.
- Keep the solution in a glass bottle.
should take a spoonful of this incredible resource before each meal. After he was finished, then another dose. Repeat until your lungs are best.
outstanding image source: www.fhfn.org
The old message remedy to treat asthma, bronchitis and chronic lung disease with 1 tbsp (after every meal) first appeared on Healthy food House.
Source / reference : http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/ancient-remedy-to-treat-asthma-bronchitis-and-chronic-lung-disease-with-1-tablespoon-after-every-meal/