Health benefits and uses of nails ;
Nails are one of the most widely used spices in many Asian countries like India, Indonesia and much others.
Nails are used most commonly as a condiment to add flavor and spices in different dishes. However, clove oil for many decades has been popularly used in medicine, as it is rich in medicinal properties.
Cloves are dried root of the tree Syzygium aromaticum. This plant is found most often in tropical and subtropical regions. Today many people are unaware of the benefits and medicinal uses and health of teeth and still use only as a seasoning added.
So now explore the world of health benefits that are filled teeth and get the maximum benefits out of this spice.
But before going ahead with the many health benefits of first teeth will gain some knowledge about the nutritional content of the teeth. In this way we can understand how individual vitamins and minerals act together in the treatment of various health problems.
Nutritional value of nails
Cloves are filled with multiple vitamins and minerals and some of them are mentioned below:
- dietary fibers
- vitamin A
- vitamin C
- vitamin D
- vitamin E
- vitamin K
- vitamin B6
- vitamin B12
All these nutrients and vitamins combined together act as a shield and protect the body from various health problems.
So now we know what the small clove spice is full of now we will discover some health benefits and beauty and surprising uses of clove.
Health Benefits of the nails
Nails are loaded with rich medicinal properties and this makes it one of the ideal and most spices chosen primarily for the treatment of various health problems.
Nails for oral care benefits
gum diseases such as gingivitis and periodontitis are a common problem for oral care. A toothache is another issue that most of us suffer from and the first thing we do to treat it is to opt for painkillers.
According to several medical studies on teeth that have been shown to nails can easily control the growth of oral pathogens that are the root cause of several oral diseases.
The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties present in teeth act as a natural pain killer without any side effects to treat toothaches or gum bleeding.
Nails to reduce bad breath
As previously mentioned teeth are excellent oral care.
Bad breath is a common and yet one of the problems most unhygienic and annoying oral health.
Nails for many years been used as a spice, but what is even more surprising is that the strong aroma released clove acts as a natural mouth freshener.
The bad mouth odor is completely absorbed by the strong aromatic and cloves oils and this result in a fresh, clean breath.
The things we need
- This is one of the ingredients, but very effective remedy and all you need do is put a tooth under your teeth.
- Do not chew just let it be there in some corner of his mouth under the teeth.
- Let for as long as you can feel the strong aroma and flavor of cloves.
- This remedy can be repeated when the taste of the tooth reduces or disappears completely.
Nails for controlling the symptoms of diabetes
The main symptom that diabetics suffer the most is the lack of production of insulin. Several medical and food carried out spot researchers have shown that acts of clove as insulin by controlling the levels of blood sugar in the body.
Many health specialists diabetes suggest that a daily intake of clove in the daily diet, either as an added spice or condiment helps maintain levels of blood sugar in diabetics.
Nails to improve digestion
Cloves are a rich natural source of some essential medicinal oils incredible health. The presence of these oils helps reduce inflammation and also kills bacteria that cause stomach infection.
Regular consumption of teeth in the daily diet helps in digesting food faster and also allows the expulsion of intestinal gases evil.
Apart from this including nails in the diet also prevents the stomach from infections such as diarrhea, vomiting, nausea and stomach pains.
Nails to lower cholesterol levels
There was a recent medical study by the American Heart Association on the beneficial health properties present in the nail. In the report published by the association, it was clearly revealed that contains certain properties that helps reduce cholesterol levels in the body at the highest levels.
The association also adds that a daily intake of clove in any form either in powder form or as a spice in gravies can help in preventing the body from the harmful effects of cholesterol high, such as heart attacks or strokes before.
Nails to reduce acidity and Prevention
The concern of the health common one that people who love spicy foods fall into face is heartburn.
Although there are many counter medications available that claim to reduce acidity but there is nothing better than a natural ingredient that is even more effective in the treatment of heartburn and that is clove.
intake teeth in regular meals helps in the lining of the stomach lining with properties that help further in reducing the acidity within a few minutes.
daily consumption of meals teeth prevents the body acidity despite consuming foods high in spices.
Nails to reduce joint pain or swelling of joints
This is another health benefits and uses of the most important nails.
With the increasing age of the common and most annoying health concern is the joint pain. To do so most people rely on painkillers to get immediate relief from pain. It is not so!
Clove is a great natural source of anti-inflammatory properties. With the help of this tooth easily and very effectively can be treated in reducing inflammation of the joints within a few minutes of application.
Regular use of clove is also a great way to treat the various symptoms of arthritis while inflamed muscles relax.
How to use nails to reduce inflammation of the joints
Aside from using the tooth Spice better way to make the most of this spice is medicinal, by opting for oil nail.
Clove oil is also filled with anti-inflammatory and anesthetic properties that help in reducing pain and reduces inflammation. Regular use of clove oil also improves blood circulation around joints.
The things we need
- Clove oil – 5-10 drops
- carrier oil (almond oil) – 6-8 drops
- first heat the oil of cloves over low heat, then remove from heat.
- Now dilute this oil hot nail adding any carrier oil like almond oil.
- Mix this well.
- Now apply this solution to oil all the joints or anywhere where you feel pain or inflammation.
- massage gently for about 4-5 minutes.
- Later leave the oil for another 15-20 minutes.
- Then clean the area with warm water.
- This process to reduce joint pain can be repeated 2-3 times in a day or until you feel more inflammation.
Nails morning sickness in pregnant women
Morning sickness is one of the most vexing health problems in pregnant women.
nausea and vomiting disease is a typical morning that the experience of pregnant women in early pregnancy.
Cloves are the best natural ingredient that is known to effectively treat this health problem of annoying pregnant women.
Cloves are an excellent natural source of antibacterial and analgesic properties. Therefore consumption clove serves as the best natural remedy to treat morning sickness.
Nails, tamarind and sugar Palm Remedy
The oils released from the teeth are full of flavor and a strong aroma and this helps in the healing of morning sickness naturally.
tamarind and palm sugar are needed, a combination of flavor with spicy flavor, with a little sweetness make this the perfect remedy to feel better in the morning for pregnant women.
The things we need
- Nails – 10 Pieces
- palm sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Tamarind Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Water – ½ cup
- first, add the teeth of tamarind paste and palm sugar in a blender jar with some water.
- Now mix this for 2-3 minutes or until a smooth paste like consistency.
- consume half a teaspoon of this paste 2-3 times a day to reduce or treat morning sickness altogether.
- The strong aroma of teeth and acrimony tamarind is the best natural way to treat nausea and vomiting in the mornings.
Nails to protect the liver
Nails are loaded with antioxidants which are especially useful in protecting the body from the harmful effects of free radicals, primarily the liver.
Nails increase the count of antioxidants in the body and this is the best help in preventing the liver from various disorders of the liver and worst of all liver transplantation.
The daily consumption of liver in the daily food is highly recommended by many health specialists for proper functioning of the liver.
Nails to reduce stress levels
With routines changing life style are leading a very hectic life. Working on when to spend less time with the family has become a norm these days.
A lifestyle as this can lead to high levels of stress and most of us get to the counter medications available to eliminate stress ourselves. One of the major drawbacks of these drugs on stress is that they are quite addictive and this can be very harmful to you.
So the ideal way to combat stress is natural and for this all you need is clove.
Yes, this may sound crazy, how can a kitchen spice that helps reduce stress. However, reducing stress is one of the best health benefits and uses of clove.
nail contains a compound called eugenol and as this is a natural muscle relaxant. This helps to reduce stress and calm your mind after a hectic day at work.
The things we need
- Clove oil – 4-5 drops
- warm bath water (as needed)
- Add a drops of clove oil in your warm bath water and soak in the wonderfully strong aroma of teeth for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Once you are done with your bathroom feel more relaxed and calm.
- This remedy can follow every day as a bedtime routine before reducing their stress levels naturally.
Nails for free skin imperfections
Apart from the many health benefits of teeth are also very useful in treating various skin problems.
The nail is full of antioxidants and antibacterial properties and this will the best natural ingredient for a healthy and blemish free complexion ago.
clove, lemon and honey mask Remedy
This remedy works wonders in treating spots and pigmentation spots.
Cloves contain antioxidants, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and this helps in healing the skin from within.
Lemon juice contains vitamin C and this helps in preventing acne skin and also acts as a bleaching agent natural skin, further reducing blemishes and pigmentation spots.
Honey contains skin soft and cleansing properties and this helps soothe the skin and leaves a natural, healthy glow to the skin.
The things we need
- – 02.03 Nails
- Juice lemon – 2 teaspoons
- honey – 1 tablespoon
- mortar and pestle
- Add the garlic, lemon juice and honey in the mortar.
- Crush this mixture until it forms a smooth paste like consistency.
- Now apply this mask all over your face and leave for about 15-20 minutes.
- Later, wash your face with cold water and gently pat dry skin.
- This remedy to reduce stains using cloves can be repeated twice a week for 2-3 weeks or until no pigmentation or spots on the skin is not seen.
Nails for prevention and cure acne
Cloves are a natural source of antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Clove oil is particularly highly useful in the treatment and prevention of acne skin. According to several scientific studies it performed it was observed that most products containing skin care oil clove them. They also revealed that clove oil is the best natural source of skin purifying properties.
Clove oil and carrier oil (grape seed oil) Remedy
Acne is the result of impurity accumulation excessive skin or hormonal imbalance can lead to acne.
Clove oil helps kill bacteria that cause acne from within.
The things we need
- Clove oil – 1 drop
- vegetable oil of your choice (grape Seed oil) – 10 drops
- cotton balls
- large bowl
- Take a bowl and add this in clove oil and grape seed oil and mix well this.
- Now dip a cotton ball in the oil solution and apply one point acne.
- Always be sure to use a fresh cotton ball for each acne if you have more than one point of acne.
- This would not be the spread of infection throughout the face.
- out of the application of oil on your face until it dries completely.
- Later, wash your face with warm water and gently pat dry skin.
- This process can be repeated every day for 2-3 days or until the acne has been completely diminished.
Now that you are well versed with the amazing health benefits and uses of teeth Let us now gain some knowledge about how to select and store this wonderful spice.
Selection and Storage of nails
Nails are not hard to find, because they are readily available in stores all year. They are available in bud form, powder form and also as an oil.
However, there are some steps to follow when buying clove buds
- It is most advisable to buy teeth around the outbreak of the powder form and then in the blender when necessary.
- The clove buds should be compact along with the stem.
- Always be sure to smell the teeth before buying and if the smell is very strong, then you have the fresh batch of cloves.
- Another quick way to find out if the tooth is fresh is with the help of water-proof as we do to check the eggs.
- just add teeth in the water and sink if that means they are not fresh and if they manage to stay afloat then you are good to buy.
can be used to store the next step properly- tooth
- Always be sure to store the tooth in glass containers or airtight plastic.
- Be sure to store in a cool, dry place.
- If everything have freshly ground cloves then it is best kept in the refrigerator as they remain fresh for a longer period of time.
All aforementioned home remedies using cloves have no side effects what so ever. Pregnant women, however, have to make sure to consult your gynecologist about eating teeth.
If at all any health problems not resolved, even after trying home remedies then it is best to consult a specialist suggests health.
After discovering the amazing health benefits and uses of the teeth we recommend you try and they also let us know how they have been of help to you. We would like your opinion on it.
The post Health benefits and uses of nails appeared first on http://www.1800remedies.com/cloves/