How to make hair thicker? ;
If your hairs are not stronger, then they will break anything. Every time you comb her hair and a piece of it is obtained, how do you feel? It really is very important to maintain the growth of hairs. Beautiful and strong hairs not only improves your personality, but also add more charm to its beauty. Therefore, it is very important to have thicker hair, if your hair is gradually thinning. If you do not want to look bald, then take this problem seriously thinning hair. Howe, you need not worry much, as there are several ways to make your hair thicker. Just follow them on a regular basis and get a thicker and stronger hair
ways to make thicker hairs of :.
1.) Apply eggs to make thicker hairs
to make your hair stronger and more thick, is very important to treat them with protein. The egg is the best ingredient for your hair that can make them thicker and stronger as anything. To use this resource, follow these steps:
- Depending on the length of your hair, take 1 or 2 eggs and break it. Mix egg and apply to damp hair and allow it to sit in the hair for 30 minutes. After this, just wash your hair with shampoo and warm water. You can use this natural treatment 1-2 times a week.
- Another alternative way is to mix a tablespoon of oil in the hair of your choice with an egg yolk. Also, add 2 tablespoons of water in the mixture. Now, massage the scalp thoroughly with this mixture. Follow this remedy once a week to make your hair thicker.
2.) use seeds of fenugreek to make hair thicker
fenugreek seeds can effectively prevent loss of hair. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take water in a bowl and take 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in it for 8 to 10 hours. After this, only grind the seeds soaked to prepare a fine paste. You can also mix two tablespoons of coconut milk in this pasta. Now, apply this paste on the hairy leather thoroughly and allow it to sit in your hair for about 30 minutes. Finally just washed with water. You can even prevent dry scalp, so this remedy is applied once a week to make your hair thicker.
- Another alternative way is the use of fenugreek seeds soaked in water overnight as a hair rinse. This will improve the growth of hair.
3.) Massaging the hair with olive oil
Olive oil not only soften your hair, but also you It gives a lot of strengths and makes it stronger and thicker. To use this feature follow these steps:
- Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil. After that, leave it on the scalp for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Finally just washed her hair with a mild shampoo. For best results, simply massage the hair with olive oil at night before going to bed and rinse your hair next morning.
- Another alternative way is to mix the olive oil with the small amount of honey. Now, apply this mixture of honey and olive oil in your hair thoroughly. Leave this mixture on the hair for about 30 minutes and then wash with water.
4.) Maintain a healthy diet
both internal and external factors affecting the growth of hair. Therefore, it is really very important to maintain a proper diet for hair growth. You need to focus on your diet, so if you want a thicker hair. It is very important to maintain a healthy diet and avoid foods that trigger growth hormones in your body. Therefore, eating foods high in vitamins, minerals and different nutrients. Also, eating foods with high nutrient content of vitamin B and proteins because they are really very important nutrients that are used to make your hair thicker and stronger.
5.) Use Indian thorny gooseberry make your hair thicker
Indian gooseberry contains various properties such as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and exfoliants. hair growth is maintained and keep them strong. You can apply Indian gooseberry through the following ways:
- Take two tablespoons of coconut oil and mix a tablespoon of amla or Indian gooseberry in it. Now, the heat effectively. After this, the tension of this oil and massage into your scalp, especially before going to bed. The next morning, wash your hair with shampoo. Apply this remedy once in a week.
- Another alternative way is to mix a powder and half a cup of Indian gooseberry with a quarter cup of warm water. Steep this mixture for 10 minutes. Now, apply this mixture on the hair and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing with water.
6.) Apply Aloe Vera to make thicker hairs
Aloe Vera helps in restoring scale pH of the hairs. You can even make hair soft because of the great moisturizing properties present therein. To use this resource, follow these steps:
- Take one or two leaves of aloe vera gel and extract from it. Rub this gel on the scalp effectively. Now, let this gel sit on the hair for 30 minutes before washing with warm water. Apply this remedy once or twice in a week on a regular basis to get thicker hair.
- Another alternative way is to mix 2 tablespoons coconut milk with Aloe Vera gel. Mix well and apply to your scalp directly. Leave this solution in their hair for half an hour before rinsing with water and shampoo. Repeat this remedy 1-2 times a week.
- also start consuming a tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice on an empty stomach. Drink it on a regular basis to make your hair thicker.
7.) Eat green vegetables to make your hair thicker
The consumption of green vegetables is good for any type health problems. Most of us do not like GLV, but there is nothing in this world can provide more health benefits that consumption of green vegetables. Green vegetables contain abundant iron content is extremely necessary to boost hair growth. Green vegetables are also a great source of iron, so eat them regularly to make your thick hair more natural.
8.) Using flax seeds to make thicker hairs
Flax seeds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and proteins that are very important nutrients for hair growth. To use this resource, follow these steps:
- just take a quarter cup of flax seeds in water overnight. In the morning, simply boil these flax seeds in two cups of water at high temperature. This solution was stirred well while boiling. In turn this heat when the mixture becomes foamy texture as a jelly. You can also add a few drops of essential oil in this solution.
- This gel is better for curly hair. Apply it in their hair to make it thicker.
9.) Apply castor oil to make your hair thicker
massage your hair with castor oil pressing cold to make your hair thicker. This oil has a high viscosity, a thick layer on your hair to protect hair against hair loss will be prepared. Furthermore, it is also high in vitamin E and acids fatty acids are important nutrients for hair growth. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Heat equal parts of castor oil and coconut oil together
- Apply to the head and massage the scalp with circular movements
- After this, just comb the hair to distribute the oil throughout the hair. It is the great way to remove tangles.
- Also, do not forget to cover your hair with a towel soaked in hot water dip.
- Leave on for about an hour and then wipes her hair with shampoo.
- Follow this remedy once a day to get the coarse hairs.
. 10) the consumption of protein-rich foods
Our hairs are formed with the protein known as keratin. So, start eating foods rich in protein such as chicken, lamb and beef to maintain adequate protein in your body. Also eat eggs and beans and add these foods in your diet for thicker and stronger your hair.
The post How to make hair thicker? appeared first on http://howrid.com/hair/make-your-hair-thicker/