Orotates and minerals Conveyors ;
Every time someone asks me what is the best way to take mineral supplements, often give me an answer they do not expect “, Orotates!” The blank stares usually get me that further explanation is necessary.
a few years ago Ed Sharpe wrote a long and thorough report on Orotates and its benefits. I want to give credit to Ed of the original work, as it was one of the most comprehensive reviews of the research I’ve seen. I suggest you check for yourself, but also to provide a quick introduction, I have created a shortened version below.
What are the Orotates?
Orotates are mineral salts of orotic acid, a natural substance found in our bodies, dairy products and other foods. Orotates are part of a system carrier electrolyte minerals distributing throughout the body. [ 1 ] orotato Some molecules can pass through cell membranes without breaking, allowing them to be absorbed very efficiently. [ 2 ] Because they are absorbed so well that creates a system of fantastic for minerals management.
Of all minerals, magnesium is one of the most important. It is useful for migraines, upper respiratory system, the elasticity of blood vessels and cardiovascular health. [ 3 ] The combination of magnesium with Orotates improves the transport of minerals and is superior to other magnesium supplements. [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ]
potassium deficiency is often a secondary consequence of magnesium deficiency. [ 8 ] Another cause is the use of potassium loss diuretic to control high blood pressure. [ 9 ] Potassium orotate favors cardiovascular health when combined with magnesium orotate. potassium orotate supports wound healing and can speed recovery after surgery. [ 10 ] [ 11 ] orotate Potassium also helps the body absorb vitamin C. [ 12 ] animal studies suggest regular potassium orotate supplementation has a positive effect on mental wellbeing. [ 13 ]
Lithium Carbonate, treatment for manic-depressive disorders, is structurally different orotate lithium . Lithium orotate provides neuroprotective effects, supporting the immune system and the positive effects on the liver, cardiovascular disease, thyroid and immune function. If you suffer from an autoimmune disease like rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, you should talk to your doctor before taking lithium supplements . While lithium is a natural element, it has been known that cause reactions in some people. [ 14 ]
Zinc is necessary for bone health and is vital to the immune system. [ 15 ] [ 16 ] Zinc deficiency causes thymic atrophy, reduction in white blood cells, and susceptibility to infection. [ 17 ] [ 18 ] Men who are deficient in zinc can experience hypogonadism and low testosterone levels. [ 19 ] Zinc is also important for the activity of growth hormone. [ 20 ] One of the main nutritional benefits of zinc, is your antioxidant activity . [ 21 ] [ 22 ] [ 23 ]
calcium supplements obtain credit to support skeletal health. Among them, calcium orotate is the most effective. Small portions of calcium orotate can be effective in promoting skin health and support normal blood pressure. If you are looking for a supplement of calcium orotate IntraCal ™ contains both calcium and magnesium orotate. Without magnesium, calcium can cause nerves to be over-activated, over-contracted and tense.
experience the benefits of Orotates
Minerals are essential to human health and minerals orotato They are undoubtedly the best available. Do you have any experience taking Orotates? How have influenced your health? Leave a comment below and share your experience
- Nieper HA. recalcification of bone metastases diorotate calcium . Agressologie. 1970; 11 (6): 495-502. Available as item # CA21 of the International Library of Science A. Keith Brewer at (608) 647-6513 or on the Web.
- Nieper HA. Clinical applications of lithium orotate. A two-year study . Agressologie. 1973; 14 (6): 407-11. Available as item # CM12 of the International Library of Science A. Keith Brewer at (608) 647-6513 or on the Web.
- Swain R, Kaplan-Machlis B. Magnesium for the next millennium . South Med J. 1999; 92 (11): 1040-7
- Rosenfeldt FL.. orotic acid supplementation metabolic and magnesium orotate . Cardiovascular Drugs Ther. 1998; 12 (Suppl 2) :. 147-52
- Villanyi P, J Votin, Rahlfs V. Arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction and blood lipids, therapeutic modification by magnesium orotate [in German]. Wien Med Wochenschr. . 1970; 120 (5): 76-83
- Jellinek H, E. Takacs Morphological aspects of the effects of orotic acid and magnesium orotate on hypercholesterolemia in rabbits . Arzneimittelforschung. . nineteen ninety five; 45 (8): 836-42
- Nieper HA. Capillarographic criteria on the effect of magnesium orotate, clofibrate substances PLA and the elasticity of blood vessels. Agressologie. 1974; 15 (1): 73-7. Available as item # CM19 of the International Library of Science A. Keith Brewer at (608) 647-6513 or on the Web.
- Altura BM, Altura BT. Interactions Mg and K in the blood-vessel aspects in view of hypertension. Review of the current situation and new findings . Magnesium. 1984; 3 (4-6) :. 175-94
- Franse LV, Pahor M, M Di Bari, Somes GW, Cushman WC, Applegate WB. hypokalemia associated with diuretic use and cardiovascular events in the Systolic Hypertension in the Elderly Program . Hypertension. . 2000; 35 (5): 1025-30
- Kolokol’chikova EG, Pal’tsyn AA. study Electron-effect radioautographic potassium orotate on RNA and protein synthesis in fibroblasts during wound healing of experimental [in Russian]. Biull EKSP Biol. Med. 1983; 96 (8): 115-8
- Bilich GL, Nazarova LV, Sungurova EV. The enzymatic state of circulating lymphocytes as an index of the regeneration process in the lungs under stimulation derivatives pyrimidine and purine. A clinical experimental study. Haematologia (Budap). . 1982; 15 (1): 71-81
- Kuzdenbaeva RS, Kurakina VE, MK Iztleuov. Effect of anabolic substances on the status of individual system components glutathione-ascorbic acid . Farmakol Toksikol. . 1980; 43 (5): 607-9
- Karkishchenko NN, Khaitin MI. Comparative Study of antidepressant activity indices orotate potassium and piracetam [in Russian]. Farmakol Toksikol. . 1985; 48 (2): 32-5
- J. Lieb lithium and immune function . The Med hypothesis.. 1987; 23 (1): 73-93
- Atik OS. Zinc and senile osteoporosis . J Am Soc Geriatr. 1983; 31 (12):. 790-1
- Igarashi A, Yamaguchi M. Increased bone protein components of rats with fractures healing: improvement by treatment with zinc . Int J Mol Med.. 1999; 4 (6): 615-20
- Mocchegiani E, R Giacconi, Muzzioli M, Cipriano C. zinc, infections and Immunosenescence . Mech Ageing Dev. 2000; 121 (1-3) :. 21-35
- Fraker PJ, Jardieu P, J. Cook Zinc deficiency and immune function . Arch Dermatol. 1987; 123 (12). 1699-701
- Prasad AS, CS Mantzoros, Beck FW, JW Hess, Brewer GJ. zinc status and testosterone levels in serum of healthy adults . Nutrition. . nineteen ninety six; 12 (5): 344-8
- Kurtogu S, Patiroglu TE, SE Karakas. Effect of growth hormone in epiphyseal growth plates of zinc deficiency . Tokai J Exp Med Clin. 1987; 12 (5-6) :. 325-9
- Powell. The antioxidant properties of zinc . J Nutr. 2000; 130 (Suppl 5S) :. 1447S-54S
- DiSilvestro RA. zinc in relation to diabetes and oxidative disease . J Nutr. 2000; 130 (Suppl 5S) :. 1509S-11S
- Floersheim GL. synergism of organic salts of zinc and sulfhydryl compounds (thiols) in protecting mice against acute toxicity of ethanol, and protective effects of various metal salts . Agents actions. 1987; 21 (1-2) :. 217-22
The post Orotates and minerals Conveyors , source: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/orotates-and-mineral-transporters/