How to get rid of cockroaches? ;
This article is about how to get rid of cockroaches. Cockroaches are one of the most common insect pests. They found in their kitchen as they reach those in search of food. These bugs are very harmful to your health as they carry germs and bacteria with them. Therefore, it becomes very important to get rid of them. Cockroaches are duplicated themselves very fast and its population can be uncontrollable for you. In this article, we will discuss some of the best ways to help you get rid of cockroaches easily at home. Read the article and learn more about cockroaches and ways to get rid of it
ways to get rid of cockroaches :.
is important to get rid of cockroaches in the house, as they spread diseases and are very harmful to your health. They are in your kitchen and thus spread disease traveling through contaminated food and utensils. Apart from that, they can also become a source of embarrassment at times. There are a number of remedies that are available around that you can choose to get rid of cockroaches. Pest control is the way you can go for the population increases too. But pest control is harmful to your health. Therefore, we will discuss some of the best home remedies that will help you get rid of cockroaches naturally.
1.) Bay leaves to get rid of cockroaches
bay leaves area between forms most successful to get rid of cockroaches naturally at home. This is due to the reason that cockroaches can not stand the acrid smell of bay leaves and therefore will be forced to leave the house. What you have to do is: ..
- Take some dried bay leaves
- Shred the leaves well and sprinkle around the house
- pay particular attention to the cracks in the walls and pipes.
- You will see the difference in a week.
2.) garlic to get rid of cockroaches
garlic is one of the best ways to get rid of cockroaches. Cockroaches have the same problem with garlic too. They can not stand the smell of garlic. What you have to is :.
- Take a few cloves of garlic
- peel them off and placed anywhere around the house
- make special arrangements for areas. where they are most active.
- After three days, replace with fresh teeth.
- Repeat for ten days and see the difference in the population of these unwanted animals.
3.) mint to get rid of cockroaches
Mint also can be used as one of the perfect repellents for cockroaches . Just prepare a mint spray and spray it around the house. Cockroaches do not like the pungent smell of mint and therefore will look elsewhere for themselves. To make the spray:
- Take a glass of hot water
- Add some mint leaves him
- Cover with a lid and allow to soak. . for some time.
- Allow to cool completely.
- When it has cooled, pour into a spray bottle.
- Spray it around the house.
- Repeat the process daily and notice the difference a week.
4.) Trap ice cream to get rid of cockroaches
can also use the left over ice cream that nobody is prepared to it. Cockroaches are attracted to the smell of sweets. Once attracted to the ice cream will be caught in the stickiness of ice cream. What you have to do is: ..
- Take the leftover ice along with the carton
- place near the area where cockroaches are most active
- Leave for several days.
- to review it in the middle.
- When you think your trap has enough cockroaches, have off.
5.) Vaseline to get rid of cockroaches
Vaseline can also be effectively used to kill cockroaches. It can be used as a trap for cockroaches. Once cockroaches are caught in the viscosity of the trap, which will be easy to remove. What you have to do is: ..
- Take cardboard and apply a little Vaseline on it
- Put some food in the middle of cardboard
- place in the area where these cockroaches are most active.
- Leave for a few days.
- When you see the trap awash with cockroaches, get rid of it.
- put new traps in the area.
6.) soapy water to remove cockroaches
detergent used to wash the dishes can also be effective get rid of roaches completely. dishwashing detergent is one of the best ways to kill cockroaches. dishwashing detergents cockroaches suffocate to death. What you have to do is:
- Mix some soap for washing dishes in water
- Pour the prepared water in the spray bottle
- spray it on .. cockroaches and places are most active.
- Allow to dry place and spray again.
- spray it for days until the roaches die completely.
7.) Baking soda to get rid of cockroaches
Sodium Bicarbonate is one of the easiest and effective ways to get rid of cockroaches completely ways. It works like a roach poison and thus help them eliminated. Baking soda internal system attacks cockroaches and therefore killing them. What you have to do is: ..
- Mix a little baking soda with sugar
- Sprinkle around places these animals are active
- Cockroaches they will be attracted to the sweet smell of sugar and will eat the mixture.
- Once consumed, they will die soon.
8.) Listerine to get rid of cockroaches
You can also go for Listerine order to eliminate these unwanted pets full of home . Listerine is one of the most effective ways to get rid of cockroaches house full of ways. They use it to clean your house. Listerine kills cockroaches and prevents future infestation. Its use is easy. Follow the steps for the purpose:
- Mix some Listerine with a little dishwashing detergent
- pour into a spray bottle and spray around the home
- is going to kill cockroaches.
9.) of coffee to get rid of cockroaches
coffee is also one of the most effective ways to kill cockroaches . Cockroaches are attracted to the smell of coffee. Thus it can be used to make a trap. What you have to do what a paste with coffee powder and use it as a trap against cockroaches. Follow the steps to use it:
- Take a jar half full of water
- Add some coffee grounded him
- Keep bottle where roaches are .. mostly found.
- Check the bottle after a week.
- You will find that it is flooded with cockroaches.
- Replace the bottle as per your requirement.
10.) lemon to get rid of cockroaches
lemon can also be used effectively to get rid of cockroaches. What you have to do is, while cleaning your house just add lemon juice to water that is used to clean the house. It is used to clean the area that has tiles. Cockroaches do not like lemon oil and therefore will run away from home. This will also prevent future infestation. Therefore, it is advisable to clean your house with lemon. Pay special attention to the kitchen area.
The post How to get rid of cockroaches? appeared first on http://lethow.com/home/get-rid-of-cockroaches/