You should stop eating carrots for this reason that disturbs!

You should stop eating carrots for this reason that disturbs! ; Chlorine bath (the material that was used as a chemical weapon).

Even a small exposure to chlorine has been linked to the throat and nose, eye irritation and redness, as well as sneezing, excessive salivation and restlessness.

People who are already exposed to large amounts of chlorine due to tap water. Chlorine is widely used to purify water, drinking water supply and especially the water used in swimming pools. Several catastrophic collapses of roofs pools produced from chlorine induced stress corrosion cracking of suspension rods stainless steel. Now imagine what this chemical can do to your body.

In addition to long-term exposure to chlorine baby carrots can even lead to liver failure and immune deficiency.

Even organic baby carrots soaked in bleach.

Nutritionists recommend that consumers buy raw carrots, whole, organic, peeled and cut to the desired size and shape on their own to stay away from chlorine.


The post You should stop eating carrots for this reason that disturbs! ,source: http://www.myhealthyfeed.com/2016/06/29/baby-carrots-disturbing-reason/

You May Also Like: