Warning – A Beautiful Girl died suddenly reason can not believe

s

The death of a young girl in Macao has! Internet death spread very quickly.Her was very strange because she started bleeding from various parts of your body during night.Due to arsenic poisoning died, but the mystery was how arsenic could get into your body?

The cause of death was related to some dietary habits the child was. Namely, who he had been taking vitamin C supplements and the night before he died, a lot of shrimp ate. According to previous research by scientists from the University of Chicago, shrimp and soft shell foods containing high amounts of potassium five arsenic compounds. Although this food is not toxic to the body, when combined with vitamin C, which changes its chemical structure and becomes poisoning. To be more specific, chemical reaction is created in combination with vitamin C the conversion of five arsenic potassium nontoxic original (ie anhydride arsenic, also known as arsenic oxide), a toxic arsenic three potassium (ie, arsenic anhydride), also known as arsenic trioxide!

arsenic poisoning can threats many issues as paralysis of the capillaries, central necrosis louble, liver, intestine congestion, kidney, epithelial cell necrosis and telangiectasia.

source



Source / reference : http://www.mycentralhealth.com/warning-beautiful-girl-suddenly-died-reason-cant-believe/

You May Also Like: