Your inner ear is a delicate part of the ear canal, is so sensitive that has to be protected from microorganisms, bacteria and dust particles, and this is where the wax is so important.
In addition to providing protection to your inner ear where the eardrum is also provides natural lubrication of your ear canal.
However, while the earwax is so important to the ear, it can accumulate to the point where excess ear wax should be removed because it causes;
- Loss of hearing
- a feeling of fullness in the ear (s)
is necessary to eliminate this excess ear wax in the ear canal.
Why there is an accumulation of earwax?
These are reasons why you may have a blockage of earwax in the ear canal.
- Misuse of cotton swabs, which could push the wax further down the ear canal leaving a wax buildup in the inner ear.
- frequent use of earplugs, especially those working in high noise or noisy areas.
- frequent use of earbud headphones.
Check Out some of the symptoms of excess earwax
excessive earwax can cause following symptoms;
- reduced hearing
- ringing in the ears Regular
- drainage channel ear
- Feeling of fullness in the ears
- Itching in the ear canal
How to get rid of excess earwax
the temptation to use cotton swabs or cotton swabs to clean ears and rid it of excess ear wax should be avoided as it will only get more down the earwax in the ear canal with this clogging up.
You can use these home to help remove excess ear wax recipes.
1. Test saline
You can use this saline to obtain excess earwax the ears.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon salt (7.5 g) in about 1/2 of a cup (100 ml) of water.
- should be dipped cotton ball in saline.
- Loss of a few drops into the ear canal, make sure to tilt your head to one side as you drop the solution into the ear.
- Hold this position for a couple of minutes to allow the solution works its way down your ear canal.
- Tilt your head to the other side and use a roll of toilet paper or tissue to absorb the liquid as it drains.
2. Use of paraffin oil:
Paraffin oil is very effective in removing excess earwax, it can be easily obtained in pharmacies.
- Only heat 2-3 tablespoons of paraffin oil.
- It can be heated over a candle flame.
- Then you can put a couple of drops into the ear canal and maintain its tilted position for a few minutes.
- Use warm water to rinse thoroughly all excess wax in the ear canal.
- going to effectively dissolve excess ear wax in the ears if this procedure is attempted for three days.
3. Hydrogen peroxide is very useful:
- Make sure you an equal mixture of water and hydrogen peroxide.
- The hydrogen peroxide should be having a resistance to 3%.
- Just put a few drops in the ear and gently shake your head to allow the mixture to enter the ear canal.
- just out of ear drops after tilting the head to the other side to allow drainage of fluid easily.
4. Excess earwax treat with glycerine extraction
This solution will help dissolve the excess ear wax in the ear canal so it can be easily removed. Glycerin is readily available in local pharmaceutical stores, just use about 4 drops of this natural product in each of your ears, do this three times a day for maximum effect.
5. Test the solution of alcohol and vinegar:
- Combine equal parts of alcohol and vinegar white in a bowl.
- Get a cotton ball and soak in the solution.
- drain excess solution cotton ball.
- Put a few drops of this solution in each of his ears to help dissolve excess ear wax and relieve symptoms of wax buildup in the aforementioned ears.
6. Olive oil is very effective:
can dissolve excess earwax the ear canal with olive oil.
- Before bedtime just put 2 drops of olive oil in the ear.
- Make sure you sleep on your other hand to prevent olive oil from draining out.
- You can try this for 3-4 consecutive nights for best results.
Photo & Article Credit : http://www.healthyfoodstar.com/six-tips-for-removing-earwax-at-home/