Everyone wants to have an attractive body. To achieve this, we engage in vigorous workouts and diets to get in shape. We began to reduce the weight and belly gets in shape within a few weeks. But anger soars to see fat arms as they were, without an inch lost. How to get rid of fat arms seems an open question at this point of time. The sleek sleeveless us girls always want is easily out of sight, once you start pulling your leg. Reducing arm fat is the hardest, but not disappointed, since it is not an impossible task. First you have to be aware of the causes of bulging arms. Some of the reasons are inadequate protein intake, increased stress levels, and low levels of testosterone. If you are also depressed and is not able to remove fat from challenging arm, then you are in the right place. Then we provide some natural ways to reduce fat arm at home.
Dancing is the easiest way to make flabby arms skinny . The activity is enjoyable and rewarding too. When we perform specific arm exercises, which are dominated by pain and boredom and not enjoy it. However, during the dance, let our body to move in a free way and go with the pace. Many stretching exercises and included in the dance helps in reducing arm fat. Along with that, the benefit dance is that even helps reduce stress levels down.
2. Lifting weights
If you are thinking how to lose fat quick arm weights, then lifting is the solution. The arms get fat because they do not lift heavy objects in our daily life, and grocery stores. Weight lifting is the most important exercise if you are sincerely trying to get their arms in shape. tightens the soft fat. Once the muscles tense, it begins to lose fat. force is increased in our body. To obtain this form, you do not need to buy weights, just lift a heavy object, dumbbell or a liter bottle. One of the many exercises that can be done is:
- Sit on a surface and maintain that element with both hands and keep it above the head.
- Slowly bring the weight down on the back.
- Lower as far as you can.
- Then move it up
- The arms will benefit if he moves his hands slowly.
- Practice 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
This exercise is beneficial to get rid of fat and tone arms. To do this the weight of 1 kg in both hands is required. the tension in your arms, which is essential for reducing accumulates extras.
- bend down at the knees.
- Stoop upper body forward toward the ground.
- Make a right angle with your elbows.
- Then stretch your arms back to straighten them.
- repeat 8-10 times and perform 3 sets each day.
Alternatively, it can also be treated with one hand triceps kickbacks that would give a similar effect.
. Note: You can sit on your knees or standing with your knees bent, which is convenient for you
This exercise involves using weights that works wonders on the tone arm by building tension in them.
- lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent.
- Hold the dumbbells in hand and extend upward from the chest.
- Now, slowly make a right angle with your arms so that the weights touch the floor.
- Next, raise your hands to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 15-20 times.
5. Dips chair
Exercise not only drives away the ugly fat weapons, but also it strengthens our back muscles. To practice this, you need a chair or bed. Anything that is stable and at least 2 more feet higher than the earth, will work for this exercise.
- support two steps of furniture.
- rest your hands on it and keep upright the upper body. The arms should be separated to shoulder width.
- Now move up and down with ease. Bend your knees, while downward.
You will notice that all the pressure is supported by the hand and therefore affect directly arm fat.
6. Push Ups
Pushups are an exercise that works on improving the strength of our body. Involves the arm and knee strength (1) . While pushups basically works on the chest muscles, shoulders and arms, support from other muscles that result in more integrated with exercise muscles is required. Here it is how to do it:
- lying down on the floor resting on his stomach.
- Now keep your feet together and place your hands on the floor, he stands on the floor with elbows straight.
- Then they move to the ground by bending the elbow.
- While down, make sure that the stomach does not contact with the ground. This puts pressure on the stomach muscles and helps in reducing flabby stomach. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions each day to get the perfect tone for your body.
7. One arm push up
This exercise is painful, but offers good results by reducing fat very fast arm.
- lie on the floor with your stomach in contact with the ground.
- Put your left arm over the right shoulder, on a ball or on the back.
- Then keep your palm of the right hand on the floor.
- After reaching the position, raise the top of your body up until the right arm is completely straight sets.
- Repeat the exercise fifteen times.
- Perform the same exercise changing the face for effective results.
8. Counter push up
- balance on the feet and place your hands on the edge of a table or counter, that would not move by the application of force by your body.
- Bend the elbows and bring your fingers close to the object or wall.
- Move behind the counter, the body leans while standing on your toes.
- Keep your back straight while the balance of your body.
- Bend your elbows and lean toward the counter to touch it and then go back to the previous position.
- Repeat this 20 times. Do 3 sets of it every day.
This exercise looks like it opens and closes scissors. It is the best cardiovascular exercise for the arms.
- stretch your arms at your sides and bring forward cross each other.
- Open your arms and repeat this exercise again with your left hand on top of his right hand this time.
- move your hands like legs. Let them be separated when hands are stretched on the side and intersect with hands crossed.
- Repeat this 10 times and do 3 sets of each day.
10. Arm Circles
This is another exercise that is recommended by almost everyone and is extremely popular to introduce arms in shape.
- Stand in a way so that your feet are width apart.
- Stretching hands directly sideways.
- Then move circularly fifty times clockwise.
- Then make 50 small circles counterclockwise.
- to be more effective, you can keep water bottles in hand.
The movement clockwise and the reverse direction, the tone jiggly arms including the biceps, triceps, back muscles and shoulders (2) .
This is a powerful exercise to tone your arms. Exercise does not need any additional equipment; It can be easily performed by placing your hands on the floor. This exercise tones the body and removes excess fat. Sit on the floor so that bind the hands and feet.
- Keep your hands on the floor pointing towards the hips.
- place your feet flat on the floor by bending your knees.
- Try to lift your hips up, keeping arms straight back. This puts pressure on the arms.
- After that, bend the left elbow, while lowering your hips as close to the ground as possible without touching the ground.
- Now, straighten the left arm and bend your right elbow to repeat the same process.
12. The medicine ball
This may sound like a new term for you, but it is quite common today. A medicine ball is similar to basketball heavy ball. It is used for the upper body strength, muscle strength, and less power for the body (3) .
- lie on your back and lift your legs up in the air.
- hold the ball in his hands and stretch your hands starting from the chest to the highest position that can be achieved.
- bring them back and repeat the process fifteen times.
Jumping rope 13.
This reminds us of the days of childhood where this exercise used to be one of the favorite games for us. Jumping rope is great for keeping the body fit, and this exercise is advised by all coaches (4) . Jumping continuously reduce weight and benefited hands as they rotate with each jump. It is beneficial to the body in general as well.
Water constitutes 70% of the fat arm and rest being muscular. If you are sick of weapons of fat, then opt for hydration. You need to incorporate a minimum of 8 to 12 glasses of water in your daily diet to get your arms and body properly (5) . Hydration removes toxins from the body. Avoid sugary drinks or high in calories and low in nutritional value packaged juices as they worsen the situation and delay the process of losing arm fat.
15. Resistance bands
These bands are typically made to tone arms (6) . The center of the band is supposed to be kept under foot (shoulder width), and corners must be stretched by hand in the upward direction. This is the best exercise to reduce fat arm. Alternatively, you can connect the center of the band to some support and pull both hands free end extends out and which is placed in a fixed position.
extension plane 16.
This exercise develops the tension in the arms. It affects the muscles of the stomach and legs too.
- Lie down on the floor with his stomach touching the ground.
- Initially, stretch your arms out to the sides.
- Lift your chest and arms feet off the ground.
- Then stretch your arms up at the ceiling.
- Relax and start with its initial position. To do this, the repetition of 10 to 15 times.
17. Arm and Leg Lift
This exercise offers the benefit of tone both leg and arm muscles.
- lift your body with the help of hands and legs.
- Hands should be in alignment with shoulders and knees aligned with your hips.
- Raise your right hand and straighten it in the forward direction.
- At the same time, lift the left leg and extend rearward.
- remains in this position and then return to the starting position.
- repeat the exercise by lifting his left hand and right leg and vice versa.
- Practice exercise at least 20 times each day.
18. Jumping Jacks
This is a good exercise when you are choosing cardio . Exercise can be beneficial because it puts the right amount of pressure on your biceps and triceps for toning them.
- Hold weights in the arms and stretch out on the shoulder level.
- Then jump in the air turns his hands over his head and spread his legs apart.
- and then jump again bringing the hands to the starting position and closed legs.
- repeat as long as you can daily.
In order to lose arm fat, yoga can help you a lot. Enlisted various body postures in yoga are designed to stretch the entire body. the body is kept in good physical and mental tranquility. Yoga has many benefits and the following postures in yoga are to introduce uniform thin arms and tone.
- Side Table
Exhale and put your right foot on the left and stretching the straight right hand in the direction upwards. The body should be in a straight line up with tight abs. Look at the ceiling. Inhale and relax himself.
- Four Tips Personal Pose
you lie on your stomach. Keep your elbows at 90 degrees and lift the body up. Support your body on the palms and toes. Keep your body straight and exhale during the process. Repeating several times a day.
- Upward dog
Lie down on the floor, leaning against the stomach. Then lift the upper body straight in the sitting position and lower your hips toward the floor. The body must be supported by the hands and feet of untuck straightening. Inhale as you lower your hips to the floor and exhale while lifting upward to form the downward dog.
Inhale and stretch your arms so that the shoulders are placed on the wrist. Support the body on the palms and feet. While performing the exercise, the body should be straight from head to toe line. Exercise should be implemented with the correct posture as poor posture not benefit to that extent (7) .
- Downward Facing Dog
This exercise helps in reducing back fat together with arm fat. To accomplish this, right foot with separate up to be a foot. Now, bend down and touch the ground with both hands, lifting your hips up. Make sure your arms and legs should be completely straight while doing it.
20. Remove the fat in water
Swimming is the best way tone the body and get rid of flabby arms. It is the result of a considerable weight loss in less duration. Swimming not only reduces arm fat but also helps to shed excess pounds of the body. In particular, freestyle swimming is good for arms; implying back and front blows with the periodic movement of arms to expel excess fat and strengthening arm muscles. Moreover, swimming has many health benefits associated with it (8) . Swim for at least an hour every day to see the effects glorifying.
21. Eat a healthy diet
Increase intake of vegetables in your diet and opt for green tea without sugar. Incorporate a source of protein, low in fat and carbohydrate source in every meal. Include foods rich in fiber that increases the metabolic rate which leads to burning more calories. Avoid eating cakes rich in sugar, starch-containing foods, soft drinks, sweets and fried foods. Lower insulin levels help your kidneys shed excess sodium and water from the body, reducing water weight. Besides that, the food should be taken within 2 hours of the workout. You must keep your daily calorie intake based on your body weight, height and physical condition. Set a goal of eating five hundred calories less each day; amounting to 3500 calories in about a week, equivalent to 2 pounds. Staying physically fit protects us from diseases and increases our health (9) . Again, fad diets to lose weight may result in a health problem, so instead, go for a healthy diet plan (10) .
22. Herbs to reduce weight
There are many benefits of herbal tea and help a lot in reducing fat, and to release toxins from our body. Regulate metabolism facilitating reducing fat arm. In addition to reducing weight, herbal tea is effective in curing many other diseases (11) .
Boxing has its roots in Greece and Rome and dates back to 1681 (12) . Training is a proven fact and is safe to burn the calories stored in the back of his arm. The blows that force alcanze are sure to reduce the accumulated fat in the arm. You can sign up for boxing lessons or buy your own pair of gloves with a sandbag and start practicing on your own. Imagine your opponent to be on the other side and start hitting. Aggression dovetail in this way can help you lose some inches arm. Access to some form of martial arts, as this harden the muscle and help reduce arm fat.
24. put squat jump
The best exercise to reduce fat arms is he squats. It is one of the most commonly refers to exercises that get your heart rate. Follow the instructions for the way they do. Although there are many varieties of squats , beginners can begin with this simple.
- Keep your fingers on the back of his head. The elbows should be parallel to your body.
- Bend your knees and jump higher, as high as possible.
- On landing back back to the squat.
- repeat several times a day.
25. rotation crescent
This is a medium intensity workout and it is very effective in toning the biceps, triceps and shoulder muscles. You get to see impressive results with this simple exercise that focuses on multiple muscles at the same time.
- Stand straight with legs hip width.
- Stretch your arms straight out to the sides.
- Keep the palm facing down.
- Rote his thumbs back until the palm starts against the upward direction.
- Then turn thumbs in the forward direction until the palms face down.
- Repeat the exercise 30 times.
. Note: can hold weights in your hands to increase the level of difficulty and make the most intense training
26. Prisoner squat
is very difficult to shed the fat jiggly in the upper arm, but prisoner squats alleviate the problem and are beneficial for beginners, as they help reduce fat greatly arm.
- Stand straight with feet placed shoulder.
- Keep both hands on the back of the head.
- Lower as far as you can, bend your knees.
- Wait a minute.
- Returns to the starting position and repeat.
27. Lateral Raise one arm
is a powerful exercise to cut the arm jiggles. This exercise is effective in strengthening the core muscles. It tightens the triceps and is effective for back muscles as well.
- lie on your stomach.
- get the board-shaped body with shoulder width apart arms and legs apart a little more than hip width.
- Remaining in this position, raise one arm to shoulder height sideways or in the forward direction.
- Enter the starting position.
- Now, lift the other arm to shoulder height in the forward direction.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times for each side.
28. Road side tables
This exercise will shape and define shoulders the deltoid . fat deposited in the arms and provides strength to the muscles of the base melts. Although a bit difficult to perform, providing the desired results.
- lie on the floor on her stomach.
- Move your right hand and keep it in the direction to the left, and the left hand in the right direction crosswise. Stretch the left leg in the left and right leg in the right direction at the same time.
- Stretch your abdominal muscles to the pelvis and continue in this direction to take two more steps, completing a representative.
- Change the direction and take 3 steps in the right direction.
- Perform 15 repetitions in each direction.
29. Triceps extension cord
The exercise focuses on stretching, strengthening hands and make them flexible. Even the range of movement of the hands is increased. To get lean and toned arms, follow the instructions below.
- Fix the rope to a high pulley cable.
- Select an appropriate weight and hold the rope with both hands looking at him.
- Keep your elbows at right angle position in the beginning.
- Do not move your upper arm and extend the cord to the maximum level passing through the hips to get a full extension.
- Slowly return to starting position and repeat.
TRX triceps extension 30.
Again, the exercise focuses in building the core muscles. Strong core muscles promote healthy back and give it a good posture (13) . Not only get your arms an attractive appearance, but also sheds fat back.
- TRX Suspension cables in such a high position that handles reach just above the waist.
- Stand straight and hold the handles with your hands looking at the floor.
- keeps feet joined lean forward to keep your body in a straight line and at an angle of 50 degrees to the ground.
- The rest in this position for a while and then return to the starting position.
31. Diamond Pushups
This exercise is one of the warm-up exercises performed in the army prevents any muscle injury during training (14) . This addresses his arms and chest. In addition, making her thin arms that develops the abdominal muscles as well.
- lie on the ground through the stomach.
- take the position of a board.
- Your hands should be closer than shoulder width apart. Join them through the thumb and forefinger, making a diamond shape.
- lowers the body while inhaling until your chest is a cm away from the ground.
- Take the body back to the starting position (board) using the triceps muscles, breathing slowly.
Table 32. Aero
Aero picture is similar to boxing, but without a Sand bag. The exercise, it must be in the air boxing clenching his arms. It falls into the category of fitness boxing increases upper body strength majorly (15) .