9 best remedies for thrombocytopenia ;
Thrombocytopenia is a platelet disorder that affects children and adults around the world, but there are some natural remedies for this condition, including papaya leaf juice Ashwagandha , Aloe vera , vitamin C , phosphorus, cortisone, exercise , and cut stress .
The full formal name for thrombocytopenia is idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), and the main feature of this disorder is an abnormally low count of platelets in the blood. Platelets are small blood cells that clump together to form clots at the site of the wounds and stop bleeding. When a blood vessel is damaged, platelets rush to the site of injury to stop bleeding, so the repair can begin. It can be difficult to diagnose someone with ITP, because there are no clear symptoms. External bleeding may be more common, along with the inability to clot wounds or scab over. Nosebleeds and bruising is also much more common. When the platelet count falls below 30,000 platelets / microliter of blood, spontaneous bruising can occur in the arms and legs. Other common symptoms include malaise or weakness.
Thrombocytopenia can be inherited or developed, and there are a number of causes of this condition. Either the platelets are not produced, or are being destroyed in large numbers. Certain medications can also cause ITP. These variations of ITP can manifest many different reasons, including dehydration, leukemia, sepsis, inherited syndromes lupus , or Lyme disease , between much others. Treatment depends on the severity of the case, but stimulants Corticosteroids are often used to increase platelet production. Folate is also recommended to increase the production of platelets by the bone bone . However, many people prefer a more natural approach to health, and there are plenty of alternative strategies for the treatment of thrombocytopenia. Now, let’s take a closer look at 10 home remedies for thrombocytopenia.
9 best remedies for thrombocytopenia
- Aloe Vera: Anecdotal evidence strongly favors aloe vera as a quick way to increase platelet count and prevent many of the uncomfortable symptoms of thrombocytopenia or unsightly. In particular, the consumption of aloe vera juice every day has been known to reduce bleeding gums and mouth, and provide a strong boost as your body starts intensifying platelet production.
- Ashwagandha: There is a reason why Ayurvedic practitioners have such a deep and abiding love for Ashwagandha ; It is an adaptogen, which means that the body can help retrain itself to be healthier. In terms of ITP, Ashwagandha helps prevent the immunosuppressive activity of the body to allow platelet count increase. It is also a great adjunct therapy, meaning it can be combined with other natural and pharmaceutical solutions.
- Phosphorus Although the exact mechanism is unclear, monthly doses of match can have a strong effect on platelet count a person. Phosphorus is also the second most frequent minerals in the body after Calcium , so that the increased levels of phosphorus in the body spurs the creation of new tissues and cells, so it is beneficial for those who suffer from ITP.
- Cortisone cortisone has an influence decidedly drugs, and for those who do not want to take corticosteroids to boost platelet production, cortisone is an excellent alternative. Increase your number of platelets in a matter of weeks or months, cortisone is readily available and relatively inexpensive.
- Papaya juice Sheet: juice from the leaves of the papaya has been used in ayurvedic remedies for ITP for generations, and there is no evidence of direct research showing platelet more intense after consumption regulate the papaya leaf juice. Research is being conducted on the particular chemical components responsible for this increase in platelets, but all you need to know is that it works!
- Exercise: Inactivity can lead to the development of ITP in adult cases; in essence, a sedentary lifestyle can almost “trick” your body at closing, producing fewer platelets, causing you to feel more tired and dejected, leading to a lifestyle even more lethargic. Exit and exercise is a wonderful way to kick your metabolism and body cells factories into high gear.
- Vitamin C: Boosting your vitamin C intake could be one of the easiest and most effective remedies. By taking vitamin C supplements every day, you can see a reduction of hematoma within a week or so. Vitamin C is a crucial component of collagen, which is what makes everything from bones and muscles tissues and blood cells. Increased raw materials for platelets results in platelet produced more!
- Decreased stress: Stress and anxiety have been related to the acquisition of ITP in the future; similar to a sedentary lifestyle and obesity, high levels of stress and constant stress hormones in your body so can cause a decrease in platelet count. You can try aromatherapy meditation yoga , or any number of other relaxing to get rid of stress and protect against development of thrombocytopenia activities.
- Red Peony: Popular Chinese fitoterapia peony red has a number of powerful effects on the body, including the ability to increase platelet count. However, red peony also functions as an anticoagulant, despite the increase in the number of platelets, so that this resource should be used with caution and only under the supervision of a trained medical professional or herbalist.
The post 9 best remedies for thrombocytopenia appeared first on https://www.organicfacts.net/home-remedies/thrombocytopenia.html