10 Uses of Aloe Vera is likely that he knew nothing of ;
Aloe vera, also known as Aloe barbadensis has been a staple for thousands of years in many cultures worldwide . Today, it is used in lotions, ointments, creams, remedies for solar burns and cosmetics, among other things. Traditional uses of aloe vera include soothing, moisturizing skin burns and healing of small wounds. Many people even apply to reduce the appearance of acne. Aloe vera offers a wide range of nutritional benefits that support more than skin health. Let’s take a look at some other uses that can not know.
1. Aloe Vera supports the immune system
The immune system requires oxygen-rich blood. Aloe vera is compatible with nutrient absorption, a key factor in maintaining oxygen levels in blood. [ 1 ] Interestingly, one of the aloe ways does is keep clean digestive tract through bowel regularity. [ 2 ]
Aloe also acts as a adaptogenic , which maintains the cells in balance. This helps protect them from stress and other factors that alter their function, in turn, making it easier for the immune system to do its work. [ 3 ]
Aloe vera is a rich source of polysaccharides . Research shows these complex sugars improve the effectiveness of the immune system. [ 4 ] Aloe is also rich in antioxidants that protect against free radicals. [ 5 ]
2. Aloe Vera Supports normal
Aloe vera contains two enzymes – amylase and lipase – which are useful for promoting normal digestion. Aloe also helps keep stomach acid levels balanced to support a normal environment of the intestine. [ 5 6 ]
Some preliminary studies suggest aloe may also help with ulcerative colitis , a condition in the ulcers in the intestines are formed. In a clinical trial, 30 patients suffering from the condition were given aloe vera. Fourteen of the thirty patients reported some improvement; only four patients in the placebo group reported improvement. [ 7 ]
Aloe contains acemanano . Acemannan and other polysaccharides are prebiotic supporting probiotics in the intestine. [ 8 ] When you have these “good guys” in your gut, you are eligible to digest food better, get more nutritional value from it, and just enjoy better health . A University of California, Davis study found that people who consumed aloe vera absorb vitamin C and vitamin B12 best. [ 9 ]
3. Helps relieve IBS symptoms?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, affects many people. Common symptoms include gas, diarrhea, constipation and abdominal discomfort. Many people have reported experiencing relief after taking supplements of aloe. [ 10 11 ]
4. Rich in vitamins and minerals
Aloe is loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, including:
- Vitamin A ( betacarotene ) :. Important for healthy skin, teeth, bones and eyes
- Vitamin C :. Vital for creating energy, skin health, and immune function
- Vitamin E:. Protects skin from UV
- Vitamin B12 : It maintains healthy nerve cells and the brain. Needed to replicate DNA.
- Folic acid :. Essential for brain function, liver health, and energy creation
- Colina: Supports metabolism and neurotransmitter necessary for memory, concentration and positive mood
Aloe contains calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium and zinc, all of which are an integral part of creating energy, hormonal balance, cell reproduction, and immune system function. [ 5 ]
5. The Aloe Vera is a great source of nutrients and enzymes
Aloe vera is often called a super because in addition to vitamins and minerals, which offers more than 200 nutrients bioavailable. It is especially rich in these enzymes, which support the creation of energy, hormonal function, digestion and elimination of toxins:
- alkaline phosphatase
A group of nutrients known as secondary metabolites , which are only found in the aloe. Some of these include emodin aloe, crisofanol , aloesin and Aloin . Research shows that these nutrients can offer a number of health benefits. [ 12 ]
6. Aloe supports cardiovascular health
Phytosterols are beneficial compounds in plants and aloe vera is a particularly rich source. Phytosterols help LDL cholesterol levels in balance and support cardiovascular health. [ 13 ] In a five-year study of patients with disease 5,000 heart, the researchers found that those who consumed aloe vera and other plant called ‘ shell of isabgol ‘had better cholesterol and blood sugar numbers.
7. Aloe Vera increases dental health
A recent study with 345 participants suggests aloe makes an effective mouthwash that supports healthy teeth and gums. [ 16 ] Another study found that aloe vera gel can help fight Candida albicans a common fungus mouth. [ 17 ]
8. Aloe struggles of harmful organisms
Some plants contain a variety of chemicals and compounds that serve as antiseptics agents and help combat harmful organisms. Aloe itself vera contains six powerful antiseptic agents that the human body is able to use lupeol salicylic acid urea nitrogen cinnamic phenols, and sulfur . [ 4 ]
9. Ultra Soothing Aloe Vera is
One of the best uses for aloe vera to soothe all kinds of tissue red, swollen, irritated. Contains an enzyme called bradykinase helps reduce irritation. [ 18 ]
10. Aloe Vera may have anti-aging
seems aloe vera does more than soothe and moisturize. It also provides anti-aging benefits outweigh the appearance of wrinkles from the inside out. In one study, 30 women aged 45 took a supplement of aloe vera gel for 90 days. At the end of the study, the appearance of facial wrinkles and diminishes skin looked better. [ 19 ]
Aloe vera does more than soothe sunburn. It is good for the skin and is a potent super food that provides powerful nutrition. There are several ways to reap the benefits of aloe vera. It can be taken as a juice, a gel, or in pill form. When choosing a supplement of aloe, check the ingredients. Some products include ingredients other than aloe vera and can not contain nutrients, ingredients, or concentrations that can be expected, I acemannan in particular.
recommend me Aloe Fuzion ™ . It is a highly bioavailable supplement aloe vera gel made of organic aloe vera inner leaf. Acemanano contains the most content of any aloe vera product available and the response has been excellent.
aloe vera is a favorite of yours? How do you use it? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts with us.
- Benzie, Iris F. F., and Sissi Wachtel-Galor. Herbal medicine: Biomolecular and clinical aspects. Boca Raton :. CRC, 2011. Web
- Barcroft, Alasdair, and Audun Myskja. Aloe Vera: the silent nature healer. London:. BAAM, 2003. Print
- Rahmani AH, Aldebasi YH, Srikar S, AA Khan, Aly SM. Aloe vera :. potential in managing health through modulation of biological activities pharmacognosy review candidate. 2015; 9 (18): 120-126. doi:. 10.4103 / 0973 to 7847.162118
- Tong H1, D2 Tian Li T3, B4 Wang, Jiang G5, Sun X2. Inhibition of inflammatory injury of Bupleurum chinense polysaccharides through antagonizing P-selectin. Carbohydr Polym. 2014 May 25; 105: 20-5. doi: 10.1016 / j.carbpol.2014.01.039. Epub 2014 Jan 21.
- Surjushe, Amar, Resham Vasani, and D. G. saple. “Aloe Vera :. A brief review” Indian Journal of Dermatology. Medknow Publications, n.d. Web. 12 February 2016.
- Keshavarzi Z, Rezapour TM, Vatanchian M, et al. The effects of aqueous extract of aloe vera leaves on gastric acid secretion and brain and intestinal water content after acetic acid-induced gastric ulcer in male rats. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine. . 2014; 4 (2): 137-143
- Langmead L1, RM Feakins, Goldthorpe S, H Holt, Tsironi E, De Silva A, Jewell DP, DS Rampton. randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of oral aloe vera gel for active ulcerative colitis. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2004 Apr 1; 19 (7) :. 739-47
- Gullón B1, Gullón P, F Tavaria, Alonso JL, M. Pintado evaluation in vitro prebiotic potential of Aloe vera mucilage and its impact on human microbiota. Food Func in February 2015.; 6 (2): 525-31. doi :. 10.1039 / c4fo00857j
- Yun JM1, Singh S, R Jialal, Rockwood J, Jialal I, Devaraj S. A randomized placebo-controlled crossover aloe vera on the bioavailability of vitamins C and B ( 12), blood glucose and lipid profile in healthy human subjects. J Suppl diet. 2010 Jun; 7 (2): 145-53. doi: 10.3109 / 19390211003781693
- Khedmat H, Karbasi A, M Amini, Aghaei A, Taheri S. Aloe vera in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome :. refractory. Trial on Iranian patients Journal of Research in Medical Sciences: The Official Journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. . 2013; 18 (8): 732
- Størsrud S1, Pontén I2, M2 Simren. A pilot study of the effect of Aloe barbadensis Mill. Extract (AVH200®) in patients with irritable bowel syndrome :. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled J Gastrointestin Liver Dis. 2015 Sep; 24 (3): 275-80. doi:. 10.15403 / jgld.2014.1121.243.sst
- Radha MH, NP Laxmipriya. Evaluation of biological properties and clinical efficacy of Aloe vera :. A systematic review Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine. 2015; 5 (1): 21-26. doi: 10.1016 / j.jtcme.2014.10.006
- Ostlund RE JR1.. Phytosterols and cholesterol metabolism. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2004 Feb; 15 (1): 37-41
- OP Agarwal.. Prevention of atherosclerotic heart disease. Angiology. 1985 Aug; 36 (8) :. 485-92
- Tanaka M1, Misawa E, Ito Y, Habara N, Nomaguchi K, Yamada M, T Toida, Hayasawa H, M Takase, Inagaki H, Higuchi R. Identification five phytosterols Aloe vera gel as anti-diabetic compounds. Biol Pharm Bull. 2006 Jul; 29 (7) :. 1418-1422
- Karim B1, Bhaskar DJ, Agali C, D Gupta, RK Gupta, Jain A, Kanwar A. Effect of Aloe vera mouthwash periodontal health :. Test triple-blind randomized control Dent Oral Health Manag. 2014 Mar; 13 (1) :. 14-9
- Sujatha G, GS Kumar, Muruganandan J, Prasad TS. Aloe Vera in Dentistry. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research: JCDR. 2014; 8 (10): ZI01-ZI02. doi: 10.7860 / JCDR / 2014 / 8382.4983
- Bautista Perez-R1, Segura-Cobos D, Vazquez-Cruz B activity in vitro In antibradykinin Aloe barbadensis gel.. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Jul; 93 (1) :. 89-92
- Nejatzadeh-Barandozi F. antibacterial activity and antioxidant capacity of Aloe vera. Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2013; 3: 5. doi:. 10.1186 / 2191-2858-3-5
The post 10 Uses of Aloe Vera is likely that he knew nothing of , source: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-aloe-vera-uses-you-probably-didnt-know-about/