Suffering from cold and congestion, but do not want to depend on harsh chemical cures? You can make your own natural decongestant at home to help thin mucus and unblock the nose and chest. This will help open your nasal airways so you can breathe easier. It will also help open the sinuses and reduce sinus inflammation.
This recipe natural decongestant, homemade is a spicy mix of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunomodulatory herbs decongestant.
vinegar apple cider it helps thin mucus and the conquest of the common cold. Lemon juice, loaded with Vitamin C, stimulates the immune system to fight infection. Honey has soothing and healing properties. It also acts as an effective cough suppressant.
The recipe also contains herbs and spices such as cayenne pepper, ginger, turmeric and black pepper. Cayenne pepper contains a compound called capsaicin that gives pepper its fiery flavor. Capsaicin helps stimulate secretions that, in turn, help drain the sinuses. If you do not have powder cayenne pepper, you can use the red chili powder and also containing capsaicin.
ginger is excellent for soothing a sore throat and other symptoms of colds and flu. It also helps to warm the body, improve circulation and break down congestion. Turmeric contains compounds that help reduce inflammation and clear the airways. black pepper also helps loosen mucus and clear nasal congestion
How to make your natural decongestant, homemade
What you need :.
- Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- The raw honey
- fresh lemon juice
- cayenne pepper powder ( if you have cayenne pepper, red chili powder used)
- dry ginger powder
- turmeric powder
- Black pepper powder
- a bowl of mixed
- a beater
- cups and measuring spoons
- a glass container to store it in
1. Pour ¼ cup, filter cider vinegar raw apple in a bowl.
2. Add ¼ cup of freshly squeezed lemon.
3. Add 2 tablespoons raw honey.
4. Add ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
5. Add 1 teaspoon dry ginger powder.
6. Add ½ teaspoon turmeric powder.
7. Add a pinch of black pepper powder.
8. Beat the ingredients until well blended.
Transfer the syrup in a glass jar. It can be stored in the refrigerator for several weeks.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/718097