Here’s an easy and delicious recipe for a green smoothie to help you lose weight in a healthy way. It is loaded with nutrition and fiber that fills you, rather mindlessly chewing on junk food.
The spinach in this smoothie is a great source of antioxidants that help detoxification. It is also rich in iron, protein and fiber.
Swedish researchers found that also helps reduce cravings for sweets and junk food. The recipe also includes pineapple helps improve metabolism and boost fat loss.
green apple is another excellent fruit for weight loss because of its high fiber and polyphenols. Cucumbers also are effective for weight loss, helping to add extra volume without increasing the fat content and calories.
Furthermore, the addition of flaxseed increases beaten for their fiber content that promotes satiety. Flaxseed also contains omega-3 fatty acids that help increase satiety. Studies have found flaxseed to be effective in promoting weight loss. It also improves digestive health.
A little parsley in this smoothie adds a nice flavor as well as more effective. It helps your body get rid of excess water from any weight.
In addition, the weight loss smoothie is made with low-fat yogurt as the base. Yogurt is excellent for digestion and also helps burn fat
How to make a smoothie weight loss DIY
Things You’ll Need .:
- The low-fat plain yogurt
- A handful of spinach
- A green apple
- A pineapple
- A cucumber
- ice cubes
- cups and spoons
- a blender
1. Put 1 ½ cup plain yogurt in a blender.
2. Add a handful of spinach leaves.
3. Add ½ cup of pineapple chunks.
4. Add the pieces of green apple 1 after removing the seeds.
5. Add ½ cucumber chopped into pieces.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed.
7. Add a few sprigs of parsley.
8. Mix for about 1 minute.
9. Add a few ice cubes.
10. Stir the mixture again.
Slurp this delicious shake to lose weight in a healthy way. You can drink every day or several times a week
Note: .. spinach may not be suitable for people who follow a diet low in oxalates
- may add ¼ cup of strawberries in this smoothie.
- If you do not have flaxseed, use chia seeds soaked in water.
- Be sure to rinse fruits and vegetables thoroughly before use.
- is not necessary to peel green apple and cucumber if you are using organic products.
- Drink your smoothie immediately. You can store any remaining portion in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours, but try to drink soon as they will lose their nutrients over time.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/1411397