How to get rid of a cold fast? ;
In this article, we are talking about several ways to get rid of a cold fast. The cold is a very common problem that is highly contagious and very difficult to treat with drugs. In fact, there is no specific cure for a cold. However, it can be easily obtained by taking some preventive measures. You may also experience mild fever, dry cough, headache, itchy eyes, decreased sense of taste and smell, sore throat , blocked or runny nose and often sneezing . Some of the causes of changes due to the weather cold, allergy, poor immunity, viral infection, etc. Follow this article, namely some best home remedies to get rid of cold fast. You can also read this related article How to get rid of a sore throat fast on our website
- Sore throat
- Feeling tired
- nasal congestion
- Itching in the throat
- teary eyes
- mild cough
Home remedies to get rid of a quick cold
1.) garlic to get rid of a cold fast
garlic consists of antiviral and antibacterial that they may be useful in eliminating cold fast. Garlic is also good for the immune system and helps open nasal congestion, and also helps eliminate toxins from your body. To test this method, follow the steps below :.
- Take a little chopped garlic and mix with ½ lemon juice and cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Eat this mixture every day until you see some improvements.
- can also use garlic in food and beverages.
2.) ginger to get rid of a cold fast
ginger is also a remedy beneficial for the treatment of the common cold home. It consists of antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce the symptoms of a cold. To test this remedy, follow the steps below: ..
- You can eat raw ginger or can also prepare a ginger tea
- Boil some ginger water and strain the solution
- Add few drops of honey for additional benefits.
- Drink this tea several times a day to get rid of a cold fast.
3.) spice tea to get rid of a cold fast
tea spice is very useful to get rid of the common cold remedy. To use this feature, try the following steps below :.
- roasted dry some coriander seeds
- Mix 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, cumin seeds and ¼ of fenugreek seeds
- Now, take a little hot water in a cup.
- Add a teaspoon of this mixture to water.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Now strain the water and add a certain amount of honey to it.
- SIP slowly while hot.
- Drinking this spice tea daily to treat the common cold.
4.) honey to get rid of a cold fast
Honey is another beneficial home remedy to get rid of cold fast. It also helps to soothe a sore throat and reduce the symptoms of a cold. Lemon consists of a large number of enzymes and nutrients that help kill bacteria and viruses that cause colds. To use this feature, try the steps below: ..
- Just take a teaspoon full of honey
- You can add a little lemon juice to that additional benefits
- eat this mixture 2-3 times a day to get faster relief.
- If you prefer, you can also just swallow a tablespoon of raw honey.
5.) Mullein tea to get rid of a cold fast
to treat a cold, you should be drinking several types of fluids but nothing is better than mullein tea. Mullein acts as a natural expectorant to help relieve chest congestion that is often associated with a cold. To test this method, follow the steps below: ..
- Take some dried mullein herb and boil in water for 10 minutes
- Add a teaspoon of honey thereto
- drink their tea two or three times a day.
- you can also drink green tea to treat symptoms of a cold.
6.) red onion to get rid of a cold fast
Reds onion is a great remedy for those who are suffering from a cold can get the ease of syrup homemade red onion. To test this method, follow the steps below: ..
- To prepare the syrup, you need red onions and brown sugar or honey
- Cut two to three slices horizontally
- Put a slice of onion and add raw honey in the container.
- Repeat this process until the container is full.
- Now, cover the bowl and keep 12 to 15 hours.
- After several hours, it is a thick syrup.
- Take a teaspoon of this syrup 2-3 times a day for treatment of sore throats and other symptoms of a cold.
7.) chicken soup to get rid of a cold fast
chicken soup also consists of essential vitamins and nutrients that help eliminate a quick cold. The antioxidant properties of chicken soup accelerate the healing process.
In addition, it increases immunity and strength in his body. For best results, try making homemade chicken soup with chicken and organic vegetables. You can also add a teaspoon of honey for additional benefits.
8.) Cinnamon to get rid of a cold fast
Cinnamon is another home remedy beneficial to get rid of a cold naturally . Cinnamon can help fight the common cold and help relieve the pain of a sore throat or dry. To test this method, follow the steps below :.
- Bring some water to boil and put 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and two cloves and boil for 10-15 minutes
- now, strain the water and drink it while it is still hot.
9.) milk to get rid of a quick cold
milk, when mixed with ginger and turmeric powder helps get rid of cough and other cold symptoms, such as headache and body aches. To test this method, follow the steps below:
- Boil a glass of milk
- Add 1 ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and ginger powder
- .. Let the milk cool to room temperature.
- Try to drink mixture 2-3 times a day before going to sleep.
10.) Pepper to get rid of a cold fast
Pepper is another natural home remedy available to get rid of a cold fast . Pepper contains capsaicin which helps remove mucus and provide relief from nasal congestion and chest. To test this method include pepper in your diet.
- Put some pepper in a glass of warm water and gargle 2-3 times a day.
- If you can not eat or drink pepper, pepper smell all day.
- Repeat this remedy several times a day to get rid of a cold fast.
The post How to get rid of a cold fast? appeared first on http://lethow.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-a-cold-fast/