A clean home looks good, but keeping your home clean and tidy kitchen is not an easy task.
There are many cleaning products for the home market, which makes it easier to some extent. However, we can not ignore the fact that these products are full of harsh chemicals. The use of chemical-based products is not good for health or the environment.
hacks simple cleaning can help efficiently and effectively against some hard work, without any harsh chemicals.
household cleaning hacks are the result of experiments conducted by people of past days that have been passed from one generation to another.
Here are 10 simple tricks for home cleaning you should know.
1. White vinegar for hard water stains
hard water spots occur due to the large amount of mineral deposits such as lime, silica and calcium in the water. These spots often occur on the surfaces of ceramic or glass, especially in bathrooms and kitchens.
The accumulation of mineral deposits is also common in electric kettles. This scale not only ruins the look of your device but also slows its operation.
You can get rid of these mineral deposits using white vinegar, thanks to its acetic acid content. You can also use white vinegar for cleaning kitchen countertops and hardwood floors.
- Fill the kettle with equal parts white vinegar and distilled water.
- left aside for 1 hour.
- Boil the vinegar and water solution.
- Let stand in the boiler for another 30 minutes to help loosen lime.
- Discard the solution.
- if hard water stains difficult to remove, repeat the procedure a couple of times.
- finally, boil pure water or distilled water in the kettle a few times to remove the smell of vinegar and sharp aftertaste.
2. Water and lemon juice to clean a microwave
Although microwave cooking made easy, that raw, crisp clean, burnt on food is a Herculean task . In fact, most of us put off cleaning the microwave, without any obvious reason.
but can make the inside of your microwave sparkle like new with only water and lemon juice. The acidic nature of lemon functions as a good greasy stain remover and.
- Put water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the juice of 2 lemons to the 1 water. You can even drop lemons squeezed into the container.
- Put the bowl in the microwave and turn it on high for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turns the microwave, but not the door open for 5 minutes.
- then open the door and wipe with a cloth.
3. Baking soda to clean a kitchen sink stainless steel
is very difficult to keep a kitchen sink clean and shiny stainless steel. With regular use, the heat sink suddenly starts looking a little dirty. No matter how much you scrub, it can not seem to get it back to look almost new again.
For a sink fresh and sparkling kitchen, you can always try baking soda. This will help remove hard water deposits lightweight and grease stains from the sink without scratching the stainless steel.
- Give your kitchen sink a quick wash and rinse with water.
- generously sprinkle baking soda around the sink.
- Wait 10 minutes.
- Using a soft sponge, scrub the sink in the direction of steel.
- rinse the sink with water.
- Finally, polish with a paper towel and a touch of olive oil.
4. Mineral oil to clean oil stains kitchen
Stubborn stains of cooking oil in the kitchen oven, stove vent filter, kitchen cabinets, and other objects such as oil distribution and bottle in your kitchen there are almost a part of the kitchen.
These stains, however, are difficult to clean. Do not worry, you can get rid of the unpleasant film of dirt with a simple cleaning trick home.
- Soak a paper towel in some mineral oil.
- wipe the greasy surface to scrub off the dirt film. If there is stubborn dirt and sprinkle a little baking soda on the surface and scrub.
- Finally, wipe the surface with another paper towel to remove excess oil.
You can leave some oil on the surface to keep the shiny surface. In addition, it acts as a protective layer on the surface to prevent sticky grease stains future.
5. toothpaste to clean fog lamps
is common for car headlights that turn into dust and mist over time. It is important to keep the headlights of your vehicle clean, as dirty headlights can reduce visibility. This can make driving difficult, especially on a night of rain or fog.
You can use white toothpaste to make your headlights look new again. It works as a good abrasive polishing plastic, which helps eliminate turbidity.
- clean headlights with dust cloth.
- water spray on the headlights.
- Apply some toothpaste white teeth on them.
- gently rub toothpaste all over the headlights a soft toothbrush.
- Finally, clean the headlights paste with a damp cloth.
6. black tea with clean bathroom mirrors
Finger and water can make their brand of bathroom mirrors a disaster very quickly. To keep the mirrors spotless and very clean, you not have to buy glass cleaner and paper towels.
Its regular black tea, a lint-free cloth and old newspapers can clean the bathroom mirrors easily and instantly. The tannic acid in black tea functions as a cleaning agent to dissolve dirt and grease.
- Brew 2 to 3 cups of strong black tea and set it aside for about 1 hour.
- transfer the tea to a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on a lint-free cloth and use it to clean the mirrors.
- Finally, the use of pieces of crumpled newspaper to polish out water stains to give a finishing touch.
Source / reference : http://tracking.feedpress.it/link/6848/3174036