Both women and men suffer from problems with gray hair, which is not a health issue, but it affects your appearance and many people struggle to remove it. Namely, gray hair make you look older than you really are.
Today, a growing number of men and women start graying in his 30s. Graying is caused by many factors such as genetics, excessive stress, lack of sleep and unhealthy diet.
Indeed, the market offers hundreds of hair dyes, but there are some natural remedies can be equally effective.
Such popular natural remedy that can slowly darken your hair extra rinse time is a potato skin. Namely, potato peels are rich in starch that can color the natural gray hair in a matter of weeks or months.
Here is the recipe for this amazing homemade dying method:
- You need to peel 5-6 medium and large potatoes, potatoes and can subsequently be used for cooking, as it will not need them.
- Collect shells in a cooking pot that you fill with 2 cups of water. Boiling water over high heat, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Water is cooled and strained through a colander over a large bowl, and dispose of potato peels, but keep the water.
- Save the potato skin-infused in a glass container with a tight lid. Moreover, in order to Scent, you can add a few drops of rosemary oil or lavender.
- You should wash your hair as usual, but leave the conditioner on for a minute or two before washing in order to hydrate properly, as is normally gray hair drier.
- Then, the water massage potato skin on the hair and not rinsed out.
- Subsequently, dry and style your hair as usual.
- Rinsing the potato peel unused can be kept in the refrigerator for future use.
- should do this treatment daily, or 2-3 times a week for several weeks or months.
- be patient and wait for the surprising results of this amazing potato peelings rinse!
The references in the article Healthy Food Team:
The message the Potato simple but extremely efficient Rinse can save tons of money on hair dye. Recipe and Directions included it first appeared on Healthy Food House.
Source / reference : http://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/this-simple-but-extremely-efficient-potato-rinse-can-save-you-tons-of-money-on-hair-dye-recipe-and-directions-included/