You can get rid of unwanted hair quite easily and at home with this simple DIY recipe.
For this homemade recipe that the following two ingredients are required;
- Baking soda – 1 tablespoon
- Clean water – 200 ml
preparing the recipe:
- Get a pan and pour clean water in it.
- Place the tray in an oven and boil the water.
- Once cooked, remove the pan on top of the stove and then take boiled water and pour into a bowl.
- Add baking soda to boiling water and mix thoroughly until a homogeneous solution.
Using this recipe:
- a cotton swab is needed for application .
- Dip the cotton swab in the solution and apply on the area of unwanted hair.
- Use a bandage to ensure the cotton swab in that part of your body you want to remove unwanted hair.
- You can try this before bedtime because you will have to leave the solution overnight.
- In the morning, remove the bandage and a cotton swab and then rinse the area with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizer.
- Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer.
- Repeat about 2-3 times a week for optimum results.
- you will realize that the unwanted hair that have been trying to get rid of will be gone in the third procedure.
Photo & Article Credit : http://www.healthyfoodstar.com/remove-unwanted-hair-forever-in-intimate-parts-with-this-one-ingredient/