Olive oil and sugar for the face – at home facial scrub ;
homemade face scrubs – olive oil and sugar for face:
I’ll introduce another hydrating and exfoliating face home for everyone. Guess what? It is olive oil and sugar scrub. We hope many of you might have olive oil on the action to take care of your skin. No need to mention on sugar. If you have only raw sugar, just put on your mixer for granulated sugar. Raw sugar will damage your skin. You can use this homemade face scrub for the whole body, especially the knees and elbows. I have already published in how to scrub face with rice powder and curd .
homemade scrub the face – Olive oil and sugar for face:
homemade scrub the face – olive oil and sugar for face:
olive oil – 1 part
granulated sugar – 2 parts
I took 1/2 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 tablespoons olive oil for washing the face and neck. Taking more if necessary.
1. Mix olive oil and sugar in a bowl. You can not make sugar dissolved in olive oil. Therefore, just mix thoroughly.
2. Wash your face with warm water. Hot water helps to open the pores.
3. Pat your face dry with a towel.
4. Take olive oil and sugar scrub and rub gently in a circular motion.
5. Rinse face and pat dry with a towel. You are done.
Benefits sugar for face:
1. Great for exfoliation.
2. Removes dead skin cells.
3. Cleans pores.
4. It helps reduce stains.
5. prevents the occurrence of acne.
Benefits of olive oil for the face:
1. Olive oil moisturizes the face as well.
2. It helps soften the skin.
3. Cure acne scars.
4. soothes and heals skin irritations.
5. It makes your skin bright.
1. Do not rub too hard this sugar scrub face. When I tried it for the first time, I rubbed hard and have marks on the face. Therefore, rub gently and smoothly.
2. Use this face scrub once or twice a week.
3. Do not use raw sugar. This can damage your skin. My own experience again. Use only granulated sugar.
You might also like:
If you like this blog, you write with your email address and we like on Facebook in the sidebar for information more recent messages.
The post Olive oil and sugar for the face – at home facial scrub , appeared first on pinkpink.com here: Here