How to get rid of whiteheads at home ;
is likely that you are not aware that the white spots are actually a form of acne. Whiteheads are commonly seen on the face, especially the nose and chin.Whiteheads are usually formed when the skin becomes clogged due to various factors, such as oil, dirt and bacteria.
There are times when people can not distinguish the white dots from the black dots. Remember blackheads are black, while white dots can be white or yellow, hence the name. The reason whiteheads retain white because it usually is formed under the skin. They do not receive the item oxidized.This will show you how to get rid of pimples on the nose quickly and naturally.
Causes of pimples on the nose and chin
Here are some of the most common causes of white acquired
- hormonal changes – if you are undergoing puberty or is undergoing hormonal changes, is likely going to have whiter than usual. Remember that once their hormones return to normal, will have less bouts with white spots and other forms of acne
- Products -. There are times when instead of making the best skin, some skin products only damage the skin. This acne may occur due to this
- too much oil (Exfoliation excess) in the pores -. When skin is too oily , it becomes a good trip and trap bacteria. This enables whiteheads and acne otherwise formed in the skin.
- Other causes such as bacteria and dead skin
home remedies to get rid of blackheads on the chin and nose
Although there are several skin care products that can be purchased at stores that help get rid of pimples and blackheads
, there are also some home remedies that can be done in order to get rid of the white spots that use the products that can be used at home. You want to learn more about it? Here are some home remedies to try.
Lemon juice 1.Try
Lemon is known to be rich in vitamin C. Apart from that, it also has other components that can make it good for skin. This can help rejuvenate the skin also faster and can help eliminate white spots in full
- slice of a lemon in half
- extract the lemon juice and lemon peel to remove.
- Rub lemon peel on your face for a few minutes.
- Do this twice a week.
2.Apply steam to get rid of pimples on the nose
many people know that steam is carried out just before the basic facial cleansing is performed in dermatologists and spas. What it does is it helps to open the pores of the skin. As a result, it will be easier for white spots to be removed from the skin. At the same time, other bacteria and dirt can also be removed to make the skin smoother and clearer
- boil a cup of water.
- After the water starts boiling, place it in a clean container.
- Place face over the bowl.
- steam for about 10 minutes.
- Pat dry with a clean towel after.
3. wonders of oats
ever wondered why there are a lot of oatmeal soaps and other products made of oatmeal being created in order to be used for the face? This is because oatmeal works to exfoliate the face; which can help remove dead skin and bacteria that may be left on the face
- Prepare oatmeal powder and mix it with one. cup of plain yogurt
- Mix the ingredients together and place on the skin for about 15 – 20 minutes ..
- Rinse with warm water, then cold water to close the pores
- do this process twice a week.
many people do not realize that sandalwood powder is considered to be one of the safest home remedies that they can be placed on the skin as it is mild. What it does is that is not necessary and removes excess fat from the face so the appearance of white spots may decrease
- prepare some sandalwood powder and add rose water (water with rose petal extract).
- Mix the two ingredients together to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on the face for about 10 minutes.
- wash with warm water afterwards.
Sugar Scrub 5.Use
A lot of people do not know what sugar else can do apart from making some of the homemade delicacies sweet. Sugar also is known to exfoliate quite well and when placed on the skin can help remove dead skin cells and trapped dirt and bacteria under the skin
- Mix honey and sugar into a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face gently.
- massage the paste all over the face. Make sure that the entire surface is covered.
- Add pasta in the face for about 10 minutes.
- Wipe with a clean wash cloth.
- Rinse residue with water.
- do this once a week.
what you probably do not realize is that some of the other home remedies only help get rid of pimples temporarily but with fenugreek leaves can be sure that this will help eliminate the white spots for good if this remedy home will be held for a certain period of time. This can be very effective in the nose
- Make a paste of fenugreek leaves and water
- Place the paste on the face and leave overnight.
- in the morning, clean the pasta.
- Wash the residue in cold water.
7.Apple cider vinegar
If you have no astringent or toner has run out, you know that you can use vinegar apple instead? It can be very effective to help eliminate that excess dirt and oil on the face. It also contains some components that can help kill the bacteria that cause pimples and other forms of acne
- Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water.
- using a cotton ball, place the apple cider vinegar mixed with water in the affected area of the face.
- Leave the solution in the face for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
8.Apply strawberries to get rid of pimples on the nose
might be surprised to see that strawberries are actually part of the list. The main reason can be effective is because of its texture. It is not as smooth as other berries or other fruits as smooth as a whole. It can help remove dirt that has been trapped beneath the skin. It can also be used to remove dead skin cells that can cause the appearance of white spots
- Blend strawberries until a paste.
- Place a spoonful of honey to make even more sticky paste.
- Spread the paste over the face evenly.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Do this twice a week.
like lemon juice, lime also contains some antioxidant properties that can effectively help get rid of pimples that can be found on the skin. Lemon juice can also remove oil sitting dead under the skin that may be causing white spots
- Mix lemon juice with peanut oil in order to make a solution.
- Apply the solution on the affected areas of the face.
- Do this regularly for best results.
10.Try tea tree oil
Like the apple cider vinegar, this is also another home remedy that can function effectively as an astringent. What it does is it actually removes the oil that may be trapped under the skin. Other than that, you can also effectively remove white spots because it has antibacterial properties
- Place a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton swab.
- Dab tea tree oil in the affected areas.
- Put on the skin and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean, fresh water.
11.Wash face twice a day
This acne are usually formed when the skin is blocked due to various factors, such as oil, dirt and bacteria.You can use a mild facial wash to remove non-oily skin surface by washing twice day.
benzoyl peroxide cream 12.Try
benzoyl peroxide cream is a keratolytic agent with antibacterial actions. Benzoyl peroxide can help kill bacteria on the surface of the skin and unclog pores skin.Remember dead if you are allergic to any ingredient benzoyl peroxide cream does not use benzoyl peroxide cream.
salicylic acid 13.Try
salicylic acid it can help kill bacteria on the surface of the skin as peroxide. You can also help slow the shedding of skin cells to prevent clogged pores on the nose and chin.
retinoid creams with vitamin A, which are recommended for many skin problems like pimples, wrinkles and fine lines. Apply retinoid cream on the nose and chin or affected area. You can unclog pores and promote cell turnoverhelps
Resources :. Retinol Cream: Skin your new best friend
15.Use honey to get rid of white spots
Honey is a wonderful property to get rid pimples. Honey has antibacterial properties, while it is good for improving blood circulation of the skin to make your skin smooth and healthy.
the aloe vera is the accelerator natural healing for cuts, scrapes, and minor burns.Aloe can also help remove scars as well as reduce the symptoms of acne like pimples or whiteheads.
baking soda is a good ingredient to get rid of pimples as it can eliminate anything saturates the skin pores.Mix water with baking soda to form a paste which is thick. Message paste on the skin
Read :. 12 amazing health benefits of sodium bicarbonate
coriander leaves have many medicinal properties.You can use a paste of coriander leaves juice to treat blackheads and whiteheads.
You can use yogurt to clean the skin and get rid of black and white dots
Read :. 10 Benefits for health yogurt surprising
Wash faced with a mild face wash first . Make a mixture of salt and some toothpaste. Apply this paste to the nose and chin. Rub for one minute and after washing your face with clean hot water.
peel and crush a small tomato to make a tomato paste. Apply tomato paste on your pimples. Wait at least 30 minutes. Wash your face with water.
Apply a tablespoon of oat flour scrub and exfoliate the skin gently in a circular motion for 5 minutes motion.Massage gently and then rinse with warm water
23.Acne no More -. Full acne no more solution
Acne No More system is a totally natural product consisting of a diet, natural techniques and methods that are effective in managing the acne.This system have been tested and accepted as genuine by many people. Click here to download the Acne No More System
here are just some of the things that can be done with in order to help get rid of pimples on the nose and chin with ease. Make sure that these home remedies are done properly for best effect.
The post How to get rid of whiteheads at home appeared first on http://naturalremedyideas.com/get-rid-of-whiteheads/