How to get rid of hyperpigmentation? ;
Everyone wants to have perfect skin. If you are concerned about your uneven skin tone or patches then you are in the right place. In this article, you will get some remedies to get rid of hyperpigmentation. Having an uneven skin tone due to pigmentation is very common among people. It is very easy to get perfect skin, but be careful of your skin. Everyone faces some skin problems such as pigmentation, freckles, skin blemishes and dark spots. It can be very embarrassing to go out with pigmentation scars.
Hyperpigmentation referred to as the darkening of the skin, which is caused by overproduction of a skin pigment called melanin like. Ultraviolet rays are a common factor to increase melanin production leading to hyperpigmentation. It is not a serious problem, but it makes you look dull and old. It can occur at any age. There are numerous treatments such as chemical peels, over-the-counter creams, some home remedies and natural remedies. Doctors recommend laser treatments to reduce hyperpigmentation, but it is very expensive
Types of pigmentation :.
Pigmentation is caused due to sun exposure, hormonal changes, stress and genetic during pregnancy, menopause, birth control pills and insulin resistance.
There are two types of pigmentation.
- Hyperpigmentation- is a condition in which the area of a skin darkens due to overproduction of melanin or pigment.
- Hypopigmentation- is a condition in which the scars on the skin becomes whiter or lighter than normal skin color color.
Causes of hyperpigmentation:
- overexposure to the sun
- hormonal changes
- Picking skin
- inflammation of the skin and lesions as acne vulgaris.
- Certain medications such as hormone treatments, anti-seizure medications and antibiotics.
fastest ways Disposing of hyperpigmentation
1) Medical treatments to treat hyperpigmentation
If you experience hyperpigmentation, below. there are numerous potential treatments for treating hyperpigmentation fast. These counter medications such as corticosteroids include creams and retinoids. Some medications are prescribed to restrict the production of melanin. Treatments that affect melanin production are considered the most successful treatments.
2.) Vitamin E for treating hyperpigmentation rapid
vitamin E is considered as the skin vitamin that helps get rid of hyperpigmentation effectively. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that neutralizes the effect of the sun’s UV rays and protects the skin
Steps to use vitamin E to treat hyperpigmentation overnight :.
- Breaking with a capsule of vitamin E and extract oil from it.
- Now add 3 to 4 drops of castor oil this vitamin E oil.
- Apply this mixture on your dark skin before bedtime. In the next morning, washed with water.
- You can also make a mask at home with 1 tablespoon of papaya mixed, the contents of 2 capsules of vitamin E and a cup and a half of fuller’s earth. Mix these ingredients to make a paste. Apply this mixture on the affected skin. Leave on for 20 minutes, then use warm water to wash.
- can also massage the skin with vitamin E oil for ten minutes. This will reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Follow any of these remedies every day for a few weeks to get positive results.
3.) Aloe Vera to get rid hyperpigmentation Naturally and fast
aloe vera is an excellent natural remedy for hyperpigmented skin, because it contains mucilaginous polysaccharides. Aloe vera helps to remove dead skin cells and regenerate new skin cells
Steps Using Aloe Vera to prevent hyperpigmentation :.
- before bedtime, apply some aloe vera gel for hyperpigmented skin and keep it overnight.
- Wash the next morning. Do this process daily for a few weeks to get the desired results.
- Another method, half tablespoon of raw honey and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel combined. Mix both ingredients well and let stand for ten minutes. Now, apply this mixture on the hyperpigmented skin and let dry. After 20 minutes, wash with warm water. Follow this remedy once a day for 2 weeks to get the skin tone.
4.) Turmeric to get rid of hyperpigmentation scars
Turmeric is one of the best natural remedies to treat hyperpigmentation. Turmeric helps get rid of hyperpigmented skin due to its bleaching properties. In addition, infection-free skin
Steps to use turmeric to reduce hyperpigmentation :.
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice and turmeric powder. Apply this paste on the affected skin. Let stand 20 minutes and then wash with cold water. After applying this paste, avoid going out in the sun. Follow this remedy turmeric a day before taking bath.
- alternative method, prepare a paste by mixing 5 tablespoons of turmeric powder ten tablespoons milk. Apply this paste on the affected area and massage for 5 Allow to dry and after 20 minutes, wash with warm water.
5.) Lemon remove the pigmentation of skin immediately and naturally
lemon helps to whiten the skin because it contains citric acid. The use of lemon is one of the fastest way to get rid of hyperpigmentation scars. The natural bleaching agent helps to lighten dark skin
Steps to use lemon to treat hyperpigmentation :.
- Remove the lemon juice of a lemon. Rub the juice on the skin with a cotton ball. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then wash with water. Follow this remedy 2 times a day for a few months until you see improvement.
- An alternative method, prepare a homemade facial mask by mixing equal amounts of lemon juice and raw honey. Mix both the ingredients well and then apply this paste on the affected area. Use a hot towel to cover the skin for 15 minutes. Then use warm water to rinse. Make this home remedy once a week for a few months.
6.) apple cider vinegar to get rid of hyperpigmentation effectively
apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies to reduce dark spots on the skin due to hyperpigmentation. Apple cider vinegar contains astringent properties and skin lightening that can restore the natural color of the skin
Steps to use apple cider vinegar to treat hyperpigmentation fast :.
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water. Use this solution to wash the affected skin. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and then wash with warm water. Repeat this home remedy twice a day for a few weeks.
- An alternative method, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to ½ cup of water. Then add 1 teaspoon of honey to it. Drink this solution ACV 2 times a day, morning and night for a few weeks.
7.) Potato to treat hyperpigmentation Fast and Naturally
raw potato is one of the best home remedies to clarify the hyperpigmented skin and other places as well. Potatoes contain an enzyme known as catecholase, which helps lighten the skin tone
Steps to use potato to lighten the skin tone fast :.
- Take a raw potato and peel. Cut the potatoes into thick slices. Put a few drops of water on the potato slice and then rubbed on the skin for 10 minutes. Then use warm water to wash. Making this choice of 3 to 4 times a day for a month.
- Another method, grid 1 medium potato and extract juice from it. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it and mix well. Apply this solution on the pigmented skin and leave for 20 to 30 minutes before washing. Repeat this remedy 2 times a day for a month.
8.) Avocados to get rid of Fast
The hyperpigmentation Avocados are rich in vitamin C, oleic acid and fatty acids which can help reduce the dark color of the skin. It also contains plenty of vitamin E can reduce hyperpigmentation
steps to use avocados to treat dark skin color :.
- Take a ripe avocado and adequately crushing to make a paste.
- avocado Apply this paste on the affected skin.
- Leave for half an hour and then wash off with warm water.
- Repeat this home remedy twice a day for a month to get positive results.
9.) Orange peel to reduce the rapid hyperpigmentation
using orange peel is one of the best remedies Remedies for treating hyperpigmentation. When you eat an orange, keep the skin as it contains citric acid has bleaching properties. This helps get rid of dark spots on the skin
Steps to use orange peel for hyperpigmentation treatment :.
- Add 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice, honey and milk powder 1 tablespoon dried orange peel.
- Mix all these ingredients well to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on the skin hyperpigmentation.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently massage.
- Now, use warm water to wash it.
- Follow this treatment at least 3 to 4 times a week to reduce dark skin patches.
10.) Almonds to get rid of hyperpigmentation overnight
Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which it is good for hyperpigmented skin.
Steps to use almonds for treating hyperpigmentation :.
- Soak 5 almonds in water overnight
- the next day, spread almonds in water and grind the almonds soaked.
- Now add the milk to form a smooth paste.
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and honey to the paste and mix well.
- Before going to bed, apply the paste on the skin hyperpigmentation.
- in the morning, use cold water to wash it.
- Repeat this home remedy every night for two weeks and then do it weekly.
The post How to get rid of hyperpigmentation? appeared first on http://lethow.com/beauty/get-rid-of-hyperpigmentation/