Everyone wants a soft, smooth tone, and even the skin, but it is not something that can be easily achieved. Some body parts such as knees and elbows are more likely to become dark. It is caused due to friction or pressure and moisture lost makes the area the hardest and darker skin. Of all the issues related to beauty, it presented as one of the most common problems. Well, no need to waste time and money on luxurious salons to get rid of dark elbows and knees quickly. They can be easily treated with some simple home remedies. By using these, you will be able to roam around using favorite shirt without sleeves or mini skirt has avoided flaunting recent times.
Lemon is an antioxidant, strong bleaching agent and helps in the regeneration of new skin cells ( 1 ) . To lighten the dark elbow and knees take lemon cut into two halves and rub elbows and knees while squeezing. After application, it is left for about 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Alternatively, you can apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice mixed with 1 teaspoon honey, and wash with water after 20 minutes.
- you can also try lemon and chickpea flour paste. Mix both of these ingredients into a paste-like consistency, and rubbed on the skin. Let dry pasta and washed with water.
. Note: Avoid direct sun exposure for 3 hours after application on the skin lemon
2. Coconut oil
oil coconut is well known for its positive effects on the skin. Rich in vitamin E, coconut oil helps give an even skin tone ( 2 ). Not only it serves to lighten the darkest area of the skin but also repairs damaged and burned skin. After taking a bath, elbows and knees massage with coconut oil for about 2-3 minutes. Repeat several times a day.
- can also mix a teaspoon of coconut oil and half a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it for 20 minutes every day.
- Another way to use coconut oil is adding the walnut powder in coconut oil and apply it on the dark spots 3-4 times a week.
Yogurt is a great skin lightening agent. Cleanses and moisturizes the skin and helps to lighten the color of the skin as well ( 3 ). To use this remedy, mix one teaspoon of white vinegar and yogurt each, and apply it on the dark area. After it dries, wash with warm water and apply a moisturizer in it.
- You can also apply a paste of chickpea flour and yogurt for 20 minutes every day. To prepare the dough, mix 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour and 1 teaspoon of yogurt together and remove it by massaging with wet fingers. Repeat the process three times a week.
- Another way to use yogurt is mixed with almond oil. Together, they will match the skin tone and moisturize it as well.
- O, 8-10 grind almonds to a coarse texture. Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt to make a paste. Wet your fingers and apply this paste on your elbows and knees. Rub gently in a circular motion. Allow to dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse water use. Do it once or twice a week to get a uniform skin tone.
A mixture made of sugar can easily help lighten the skin tone. Exfoliate and soften the skin area of the knees and elbows. To prepare this scrub at home, only two ingredients are sugar and oil Olive are needed. Mixed in equal quantities to make a thick paste and using a small amount of this mixture, gently massage the skin. After massaging for 5 minutes, wash with mild soap and water. Do it once a day and repeat as needed.
- Apart from that, it can also be used with lemon. Mix both equally and rubbed on the skin. Wash with the help of a mild soap and water. Use once or twice a week.
. Note: You can get a clammy skin regular use of this remedy
5. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium Bicarbonate is a great help for our skin conditions like acne and dark knees and elbows. Rich in cleaning properties, but also helps to treat hyperpigmentation usually seen around the elbows and knees. Prepare a paste by adding baking soda and milk in equal amounts, and rub it on the affected areas 2-3 minutes. Use warm water to wash. Dry properly. Do every day to get noticeable results. You will be amazed to see the miraculous effect of this action on the skin.
This is another wonderful home remedy that you should try. This combination can never go wrong as turmeric is a good antiseptic, milk is a natural bleaching agent, and honey is a humectant ( 4 ) ( 5 ). Mix all these together and apply it on the darkest area. After leaving for twenty minutes, moisten fingers and rub gently for 2-3 minutes. Use this paste on a regular basis.
- Or, mix turmeric powder and cream to form a paste. Massage for 2-3 minutes, and let it dry for 20 minutes. Gently rub the skin while washing the pasta. Repeat on a regular basis.
8. Cocoa and shea butter
One of the reasons for an elbow and knees dark is dry skin that can be easily treated with the help these amazing moisturizers. Cocoa and shea butter are natural fats, which keep the skin smooth and healthy ( 6 ) ( 7 ). Apply before going to bed every night.
9. Fruit bleaching
Properties citrus some fruits are a good natural bleaching agent do. Fruit juices such as lemon, orange, strawberry, tomato and can be applied to the darkest area every day for answers. You can also drink juices of these fruits that have a rapid effect.
Considered one of the oldest methods of treating skin darkening- milk is another good remedy to cleanse the skin . Although it is a slow process, its lactic acid properties Clear pigmentation of the skin and dead cells. Dip a cotton ball in milk and apply it on the elbow and knees regularly.
Potatoes are used by most people lighten hands and feet because of its strong bleaching effects dark. Cook a potato and mash. Mix with yogurt and apply the paste prepared in the elbows and knees. Washing with the help of water after 20 minutes. Repeat the process every day.
- Alternatively, you can also rub raw potato on the affected area to lighten your skin tone.
12. Buttermilk, oatmeal, almonds and
These three ingredients can be the key to its flawless even skin tone. While the whey has skin, discoloration, and effects exfoliating skin lightening. Almonds and oatmeal helps deter dead skin cells. To make the pasta, oatmeal and almonds first grinding together, and then mixed in the whey. Massage knee and elbow and leave for 20 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
13. chickpea flour
In a bowl, mix 2 lots of chickpea flour, turmeric powder 1 tablespoon milk 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoonful. Apply this paste and then washed after 20 minutes. Apply rosewater in the washed area and repeat the process twice a week.
14. Garlic and onion
Everyone knows that health benefits onion and garlic give. But that can be used to minimize the darkening of the elbows and knees. This remedy includes many ingredients that together help to rejuvenate and cleanse the skin. Take an onion and a clove of garlic and chop. Apply on the knees and elbows for 15 minutes. Rinse with water and then apply a mixed solution of glycerin, lemon juice and rose water. Repeat often.
15. Oil mustard
Mustard oil is rich in linoleic acid, erucic and oleic acids that are useful for keeping the elbow and knees wet clean ( 8 ). Apply mustard oil in the dark area after bathing. After 2-3 hours wash mustard oil skin with warm water.
16. Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E oil helps treat most skin diseases and brightness blackened skin. All you have to do is massage oil vitamin E at the elbow and knees every day, and you will see great changes in your skin tone.
- can also add sugar vitamin E oil dissolves After a bit, apply to the elbow and knees and massage for 10 minutes. Leave it overnight and use warm water to wash in the morning.
17. Olive oil
Olive oil is another good home remedy to clean the dark elbows and knees. Not only cleanses the skin but also softens. To use olive oil, heat a little and massage on the skin for 2-3 minutes before bedtime. Follow the same procedure twice a week.
- Another option is to mix a tablespoon of olive oil with two tablespoons of lemon juice and half a cup of sea salt or table. Use this paste to wash your knees and elbows. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with water and soap. Use a moisturizer after patting dry and lemon juice tends to dry the skin. Do it once a day for a few days.
Vaseline has the quick power to lighten the skin tone and so is baby soft . ashy knees chickpea powder and water and dry them after washing, when they are soft and moist, apply petroleum jelly on it. Repeat the process of applying petroleum jelly every night before bed only.
Almonds can make natural exfoliation . Use almonds and almond shell powder and mix in fresh cream. Apply this scrub on your skin ready in a daily routine, and you will realize that the skin is becoming a light color with each passing day.
20. Oatmeal Scrub
You can easily escape the costly scrub that has tried to lighten the skin of the elbow and knees with their homemade exfoliant oats , which is not only cheap but effective too. Grind some oats and mix the powder with fresh cream (you can also use honey and cold cream instead of fresh cream). Apply the paste on the skin and after two minutes, start massaging the area. Use your fingers only for massage.
Very useful leakage dark spots – Apricot can provide short-term benefits of the skin. This remedy does not require any method or process recipe, all you need is raw apricot. Cut into pieces and put it on his knees. Now they tie it on your elbows for about half an hour. Wash the particular area with water after that.
Glycerin is the agent used in many beauty products, which help keep the skin moisture ( 9 ). Glycerin can be easily purchased, and only needs to be applied on the skin before bedtime.
. Note: has a sticky texture that many of you might not like, but provides wonderful results
23. Hydrogen peroxide
Peroxide hydrogen is the answer to your question to clarify the skin. Hydrogen peroxide is readily available at your local pharmacy. On alternate days, dip a cotton ball in it and apply on elbows and knees dark and you will be able to see amazing results within a week.
In addition to having a lot of health benefits and skin tomatoes are another effective remedy for knees and elbows ash. Mix 1 tablespoon of fresh tomato juice, 1 tablespoon of curd and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal to form a paste consistency and apply it on the skin. Massage for 5 minutes. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and wash the area with fresh water.
25. Borax powder
This paste is a surefire way to treat your dark skin remedy, irregular around the elbows and knees. Mix approximately 3 tablespoons of powder borax and 2 tablespoons of glycerin in 2 cups of rose water. Apply with the help of cotton and wash after 20 minutes.
For now, we are aware of benefits that honey and lemon give us, and using its exfoliating will help in removing dead skin cells, also, very easily. Take a teaspoon of lemon zest, 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix them together and apply daily.
Pepino can be seen as the best friend of our skin when it comes to lighten dark areas. It has natural bleaching properties that make it one of the best remedies to be used for this purpose. Along with that, it removes dead skin cells and keeps skin well moisturized. You can rub a thick slice of cucumber on her knees and elbows for about 10 minutes. Wait another 5 minutes. Then, rinse with cold water.
- Or, take the same amount of lemon juice and cucumber juice. Mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply on knees and elbows dark and leave for about 20 minutes. Rinse with water. Do it every day to see noticeable results.
Papaya can also be useful in the treatment of dark areas of the knees and elbows ( 10 ). All you need to do is cut a ripe papaya. Mash into a paste. Apply to the affected areas. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with fresh water. Do it three times a week to get the desired results.
Herbal Remedies for Dark elbow and knees
29. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera never disappoints our skin! It is a skin cleanser and herbal lightener also reduce damage to the skin by UV rays due to sun exposure ( 4 ). To use aloe vera extract its gel (you can also use the gel available in the market but prefer the one made at home. Apply to the skin. Let it sit for about 20 minutes and then wash off with warm water. for the first results, apply 2-3 times each day.
- Alternatively, you can use aloe vera mixed with honey for better results. Mix aloe vera and honey together in equal parts and apply it for 20 minutes at least, every day. Wash it with water.
seldom people know the benefits mint , which is rich in antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that synthesize the white blood cells of the body. Take about a half cup of water, boil, and add a few mint leaves in it. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in it and let it cool for some time. With the help of a cotton swab, apply to the area you need to clean. Apply regularly.
sandalwood powder has been used for its benefits to the skin ( 11 ). Mix turmeric powder and sandalwood powder with rose water to make a paste. Apply on knees and elbows. Wash immediately after a few minutes. Repeat regularly until you see the results.
This medicinal plant or f basil can also treat dark elbows and knees. Make a paste of 2-3 drops of basil leaf extract and two tablespoons of milk with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply it to the elbows and knees, and leave overnight. In the morning, wash with warm water.
do and not do
- Use a scrub brush or loofah to lighten elbows and knees dark. They can remove dead skin leaving your body soft and smooth.
- A pumice stone can also be used for this purpose.
- Apply sunscreen lotion to the skin before sun exposure. It will keep your skin hydrated and healthy along with a lightened skin color.
- Use moisturizing cream regularly to prevent dry skin.
- Try to wear long-sleeved clothing and long lasting when going out at high temperatures.
- Keep your skin nourished with a healthy diet, including vitamins and minerals.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day to keep skin healthy and smooth.
- Never rub your skin too hard damaged.
- do not exfoliate or scrub the knees or elbows if you have an open wound there. It can increase the risk of infection and worsen the condition.
- avoid excessive use of chemical bleaching agents.
- Reducing put stress on the knees and elbows, because it can promote skin darkening.
32 effective to get rid of dark elbows and knees at home ways , article source: http://www.homeremedyhacks.com/32-effective-ways-get-rid-dark-elbows-knees-home/