The benefits of resveratrol blood pressure ;
According to CDC statistics, about 70 million people, 1 in 3 Americans suffer of high blood pressure. Half of these people have their blood pressure under control, probably with some sort of medication for blood pressure. [ 1 ] Hypertension , or high blood pressure, can be a deadly disease even in silence, one that does not necessarily have to be managed by medication. While there are some rare hereditary conditions that make it impossible to control blood sugar with just exercise and diet, most people have the ability to use dietary strategies as their first line of defense.
How resveratrol Supports normal blood pressure
resveratrol is a natural plant compound normally found in grapes, chocolate and almonds. Its antioxidant capabilities have been studied for years and have revealed many health benefits – Protecting cells and DNA, regulating healthy blood sugar, or to protect the skin from UV rays, to name a few. [ 2 ] [ 3 ] A recent meta-analysis shows that resveratrol may play an important role in supporting health systolic blood pressure by blood pressure regulation. [ 4 ] The more confirmation is needed, this is a great understanding of the potency of the compounds of plants.
Other benefits of resveratrol
resveratrol provides similar effects restriction calories in terms of cell protection. [ 5 ] Resveratrol may reduce irritation and improve blood flow through the vessels. Resveratrol may even support hormones that play a role in blood pressure. Foods rich in resveratrol may also contain a number of other beneficial compounds and nutrients, such as antioxidants and fiber, which are responsible for supporting blood pressure.
Other ways to support blood pressure naturally
a healthy diet and regular exercise are the best ways to get your blood pressure under control. Avoid sugars, including fruit high sugar juice in order to avoid increasing blood sugar inadvertently leads to increased blood pressure. In addition, just by walking every day, doing yoga, sprinting, or any other activity physical likes, you are one step closer to balanced blood pressure.
How supports healthy blood pressure? Please let us know in the comments!
-Dr. Edward Group, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
- Centers for Disease Control. Data from high blood pressure. Centers for Disease Control.
- Szkudelski T, Szkudelska K. anti-diabetic effects of resveratrol. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2011 Jan.; 1215: 34-9. doi:. 10.1111 / j.1749-6632.2010.05844.x
- Aziz MH, M Afaq Ahmad N. Prevention of UV-B radiation radiation damage by resveratrol in the skin mouse is mediated through modulation of survivin. Photochem Photobiol. 2005 Jan-Feb; 81 (1). 25-31
- Liu Y, W Ma, Zhang P, I S, D. Huang Effect of resveratrol on blood pressure :. A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials Clin Nutr. 2015 Feb; 34 (1): 27-34. doi:. 10.1016 / j.cinu.2014.03.009
- Lam YY, Peterson CM, Revussin E. Resveratrol versus calorie restriction :. The data from rodents to humans Exp Gerontol. 2013 Oct; 48 (10): 1018-1024. doi:. 10.1016 / j.exger.2013.04.005
The post The benefits of resveratrol blood pressure , source: http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/the-benefits-of-resveratrol-for-blood-pressure/