10 home remedies for heel pain (plantar fasciitis) ;
heel pain most often occurs as a result of plantar fasciitis, which is a condition that causes perforation and acute pain in the heel or the bottom of the foot, while you’re walking or standing.
This condition is also known as spur syndrome, when there is a stimulus that is a painful inflammation of the plantar fascia and off from the heel to the toes. This is the main reason for pain in the feet.
Pain is the most when the person suffering from plantar fasciitis is making the first steps in the morning and during the day decreasing pain.
10 popular remedies for this condition
- There is a simple trick to get rid of pain. Tap your foot to the floor several times. This trick helps in improving blood circulation and calcium metabolism. You can also do this with rubbing your foot on the carpet and mechanically contributes to increased blood circulation and pain reliever in the heel.
- Black radish can also help. Just put some black radish in a sock and put it in the foot. Leave the black to act overnight radish. In the morning, wash your feet with warm water. Repeat this treatment 3 nights in a row and will notice improvement.
- carrot is another remedy for this condition. Shred some carrot and put it on a piece of cellophane. Use this as a compress on his foot and secure it with a bandage. Keep the compress overnight and wash the feet of the morning. Do not worry if you notice a slight stinging sensation only means that the remedy works. Several compresses like this and the pain will disappear.
- Put your feet with foil and it will help you get rid of heel pain and plantar fasciitis. You should also put a cotton sock on pain. You must use this as a treatment of about 1-1 half months in order to be effective.
- There is a recipe that has proven very effective in treatment. Must crush 4 tablets Analgin and 4 tablets of aspirin and mix well together with 100 ml of iodine . Let the mixture stand for 24 hours and then start using it. Combining this with the number 1 of treatment in order to accelerate the process.
- You can also use a little salt for treatment. Just put a little salt in a cloth bag and heat it in the oven. Use this as a compress in the evenings and keep it until it cools. Therefore, in a period of 10 days.
- When the pain is unbearable using a napkin potato. Wash the potatoes and put in a piece of cloth then apply as a compress on the foot and place a piece of cellophane so that the liquid will not leak potato. Do not keep the same towels for too long and repeat this treatment over a period of 7 to 8 days. You can also cut raw potato slices and put them in a cotton sock. Place the potato slices just below your feet and press them to her.
- Use fresh plantain to treat food affected leaves. Keep until dry and then replace them with new ones. Do this in 4 successive days and the pain will escape.
- Take a cabbage leaf and place a teaspoon of honey in it. Use this worksheet cabbage as a compress on his foot. Leave on overnight and in the morning wash your feet with warm water. You will have to repeat the procedure three times.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey, 50 ml of iodine and 1 teaspoon sea salt in a glass jar. Shake well and then pour the mixture on a piece of cotton fabric. Place this pack on your foot and secure it with a piece of cellophane. Keep the compress overnight and morning walk with him for 15 minutes. The amount to be prepared from these ingredients will be enough for 5 treatments. We hope these resources will help and relieve pain.
The post 10 home remedies for heel pain (plantar fasciitis) appeared first on http://www.healthylifebase.com/10-folk-remedies-for-heel-pain-plantar-fasciitis/